Web Interaction Help

So I'm trying to make a program that will work for anyone and therefore don't want to have to use any mouseclicking if I don't have to since people have different screen sizes etc....

So I need to first log on people on to a website. Here is what the log in form looks like:

Posted Image

What I need to do is somehow fill in the id and pass box without using clicks. Or if using clicks somehow get it to click inside the input box and make it so it would work with any screen etc...

How would I do this? Is there like a way to use the source of the website and tell autoit to click inside blah, blah blah point in the source?

Anyway you have that will work for what I need is welcome! Thanks!

you might be hard pressed to get help here since this involves a game.

There are very strict rules against this.

Good luck

It just involves helping to report hackers easier. Nothing bad to the game.

It just involves helping to report hackers easier. Nothing bad to the game.

Another no no subject. Reporting them or not.

The help file is full of information. Best advice is to check there. But no one now will help. 2 wrongs dont make it right.

again good luck

Another no no subject. Reporting them or not.

The help file is full of information. Best advice is to check there. But no one now will help. 2 wrongs dont make it right.

again good luck

It's not doing anything wrong LOL. It's simply to help you report a hacking person faster. A lot of people tend to not report because it takes up there time. So this is a good thing for the game.