devcon remove replacement

I've been using the DeviceAPI.au3 file extensively creating a list of devices to uninstall. I've been calling devcon via the Run() function to then remove these devices. Does anyone know how I can just delete the device from within the autoit script?

I created the function as follows based on the other functions in deviceapi.au3. It returns an error:

Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.

Anyone else using this script that may shed some light on this?

Rob

I've been using the DeviceAPI.au3 file extensively creating a list of devices to uninstall. I've been calling devcon via the Run() function to then remove these devices. Does anyone know how I can just delete the device from within the autoit script?

I created the function as follows based on the other functions in deviceapi.au3. It returns an error:

Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.

Anyone else using this script that may shed some light on this?

Rob

The error was an error in my code. I've actually posted this to the example scripts section under the deviceapi.au3 topic...so it probably should not be posted here.

Rob