Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whanenbu

Put data on ieframe

10 posts in this topic

I need help. I tried debugbar with no information. Used AutoIt windows Info and found the URL to the window, but nothing else but ieframe

Some code that works:

#include <IE.au3>

_IEErrorHandlerRegister ()

$oIE = _IEAttach ("https://www.collateraldna.com/dnaforms/dnaform.aspx", "URL") ;Attach to open page

I tried all the _IE... and found that I have 3 frames, no forms, tables, etc. I used the view source and can see.. here is a sample

</HEAD>

<BODY onload="LoadXML('IEFORM'); WhichSite(); populateDate('REPORTDT'); NetAdjustmentTotal();runCheckboxPrep();checkListingInfo(false);">

&nbsp<BR>

<FORM onkeyup="UpdateCheck();" onsubmit="return validate_form(this);" method="POST" action="../catchValue.asp" NAME="IEFORM">

<DIV ID="Lyr1" style="position:absolute; left:0.13in; top:0.00in; width:6.25in; height:0.30in; border-color:#FFFFFF; border-style:solid; border-width:1pt; border-style:none; padding:0px; padding-top:0.04in; line-height:1;"><FONT style="font-family:Arial; font-size:12pt;" COLOR="#000000"><B></B><B>Residential Property BPO (Drive-by)</B></FONT></DIV>

No forms show. I can't get to the ID="Lyr1". No values can be found. I been searching and trying things with no success. I am trying to fill out this form which has 3 pages.

It is a form that I fill out. I can tab to the next field but how to I write the data?

I do not know what to try next. I can get data from a file but can't get it onto this form.

Because a can not enter the page https://www.collateraldna.com/dnaforms/dnaform.aspx , i cant do any test and i m unable to find the a solution.

Tell me this. Is the registation form what you want to automatice?

Because a can not enter the page https://www.collateraldna.com/dnaforms/dnaform.aspx , i cant do any test and i m unable to find the a solution.

Tell me this. Is the registation form what you want to automatice?

Not sure what you are asking. But here is what I do. I logon to the site, I select an order, a new window pops up, I click on the link in that window, and another window pops up asking me for information. The URL ...coliateraldna... is the title of that window. I have attached the first portion of the first page to show you what I have to fill out. I am trying to automate the filling out of this form.

post-2959-0-01812400-1309358291_thumb.jp

It appears that I will have to use the "send" key to fill out the data. Not pretty or totally accurate.

Use _IEFrameGetObjByName and then _IEDocWriteHTML

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

you need to get the object with the type input, from the web... let me think something, until then you can look if you can grab the objects name from the web source...

Also you can try a search on the forum... i found many examples for the filling of forms...Search Results

Some recomended

Thank you Dale. I used the _IEFrameGetObjByName and do have mainframe and myid2 for the first two frame names. I am not sure what to do with the _IEDocWriteHTML? I looked at the other links as well. If I view the source I can see ID but no values. I can not seem to get to the ID.

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

if you can get the objects, and you want to fill inputs, try something like.

$object = _IEFrameGetObjByName($oIE, "input1")
$object.value = "blablabla"

or

$object.innertext = "blablabla"

input type=file Object

Edited by monoscout999

Sorry I am so new to ieframes. I have tried lots of things to no avail. Is there a script or tool that I can run to understand what I have behind the scenes. When I view source I can find some items like the captions but any data just does not show. I believe it is dynamic ieframes. I can not seem to get to the values so I can input the data.

I have done _IEFrameGetObjByName and found I do have 3 names. I can't seem to attach to any elements. Someone I believe would have a tool that looks at a page and pulls the information. I have used debugbar which helps alot until a new window appears and debugbar is not available. Windows Info just shows a title and that I have an IEFRAME.

Thanks in advance.

#10 ·  Posted (edited)

I found web spy under debugbar and found more information. I have attached what I found but I still can't there. Please see attachments and you may know instantly on how to get the data so I can input it. It does not find the pageView when I try:

$oIE = _IEAttach ("https://www.collateraldna.com/dnaforms/dnaform.aspx", "URL")

$oFrame = _IEFrameGetObjByName ($oIE, "pageView")

This code gets almost there but there must be a better way.

#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IEAttach ("https://www.collateraldna.com/dnaforms/dnaform.aspx", "URL")

$oFrames = _IEFrameGetCollection ($oIE)

$iNumFrames = @extended

$oFrame1 = _IEFrameGetCollection ($oFrames, 0)

$oFrame2 = _IEFrameGetCollection ($oFrame1, 0)

$oFrame3 = _IEFrameGetCollection ($oFrame2, 0)

$iNumFrames = @extended

$oInputs = _IETagNameGetCollection ($oFrame3, "input")

For $oInput In $oInputs

MsgBox(0, "Form Input Type", "Form: " & $oInput.form.name & " Type: " & $oInput.type)

Next

1st I need to get to the frame and next to the element so I can input the value. Example is COMP2YRBUILT

Thanks for the help.

post-2959-0-66121100-1310325695_thumb.jp

post-2959-0-36142200-1310325894_thumb.jp

Edited by whanenbu