Sign in to follow this  
autoitquestion

click on button located under toolbar

autoitquestion

Hi,

How can I click on button located under toolbar window

Class of the toolbar is: WindowsForms10.ToolbarWindow32.app.0.378734a

The button I wish to click on and related the toolbar didn't have text. I tried doing something like that:

ControlClick("MyApp", "", "[CLASS:WindowsForms10.ToolbarWindow32.app.0.378734a; INSTANCE:1]")

but it didn't work

Any one can pls help me with that?

Thanks a lot ahead!

Noa :)

Edited by autoitquestion

autoitquestion

I think there is easier way, but it also didn't work for me. there is a manu bar and there is option of File->Open

So I wish to select open

WinMenuSelectItem("[CLASS:WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.378734a] ", "", "File", "Open" )

I also tried run the example mentioned in autoit help but it didn't run. I did:

Run("notepad.exe")
WinMenuSelectItem("[CLASS:Notepad] ", "", "&File", "Page Set&up..." )

monoscout999

Are you Dacu from the spanish autoit forum? :)

Maybe theres more than one window with that class, check the instance of the parent window.

this way maybe you can get the handle, but i dont know how to get the ids from that control to attempt to do some command or post a CLICK message or something like that.

$winHndl = wingethandle("[CLASS:WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.33c0d9d; INSTANCE:2]")
ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $winHndl = ' & $winHndl & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console
$ControlHndl = ControlGetHandle($winHndl,"","[CLASS:WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.33c0d9d; INSTANCE:26]")
ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $ControlHndl = ' & $ControlHndl & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console