IE DNS resolution time

Hi guys. I have again one question, again with IE.au3

I have a simulation working with IE.au3, and my boss is asking me to add to the results the DNS resolution time.

I searched but found nothing, so is it possible? Is IE give us this time somewhere?

The only thing i found is when i catch events on IE, get :

IE Status text changed to: Recherche de www.autoitscript.com

IE Status text changed to: Connexion au site 87.106.181.57

IE Status text changed to: Site Web trouvé. Attente de la réponse...

IE.au3 works with the browser DOM (document object model). If what you want is represented in HTML on the page, you may use IE.au3 to retrieve it.

try some code.

Dale

Edited by DaleHohm

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Hmmm The DNS Time resolution is not on the page and not even in HTTP headers.

I don't know how it's called in english, but i want the time between the request to 'autoitscript.com' and the moment we know the IP adress.

For example, if you go in cmd and write 'nslookup autoitscript.com' it will answer you the IP adress, and i can mesure the time taken to have my DNS Time resolution. I just asked if (because IE do the same thing) IE can give us this value somewhere.

I hope i'm explicit.

Cheers,

Tim