MouseMove()

Hello,

Please be gentle with me, I will confess to my own lack of intelligence and so with that in mind I need some help.

Simply put I cannot make this function work in certain windows. It will always work for me 99% of the time. However my problem arises when I attempt to run the function in a window which provides it's own custom mouse. Basically it will not move. Other functions work with these windows such as ActiveWindow(). However the function Send() does not work either.

Perhaps it is because the current window I am trying to handle is Class MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX.

Would someone Please offer some assistance. I am willing to go into further detail about the project if needed.

Looking forwards to your replies!

@Nor Nor - re: the PM - No Problem, but sorry I couldn't really help you, and Welcome to the Forum! BTW, in the Example Scripts forum here there is at least one script that deals with Flash I believe, just search thru there to find it, maybe that'll be of some help to you.

Edited by somdcomputerguy

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.