Freelancer Wanted for one-click autoinstall

Hi,

I work for a school district and have a need for a one-click install program to be created to install a study program on student's home computers.

I am confident that this can be done, and am looking for someone with skills that can make this install process easy enough for our special ed kids to handle.

• Have you done somethng like this before?
  • Can the entire process be accomplished by clicking on a single link on our website?
  • Can you recommend some who may be interested in this simple project?

Contact me at 650-NINJA32

Dating a girl is just like writing software. Everything's going to work just fine in the testing lab (dating), but as soon as you have contract with a customer (marriage), then your program (life) is going to be facing new situations you never expected. You'll be forced to patch the code (admit you're wrong) and then the code (wife) will just end up all bloated and unmaintainable in the end.

Welcome to the forums

Unfortunately this is not a place to hire a coder see above link from Lurchman for that

Yes its possible i would imagine but i doubt its simple, i am making a similar thing to install from a pendrive and its many hours of work.

I would suggest have a read of the helpfile and familiarize your self with the concepts here and then see what you can come up with and then we will go from there.

If its a simple .exe installer that they download that will make it easier and do you need silent install [with no user input] or does your program need lots of input? these are a few questions to get you started or not

The rest is up to you.