Waking up a PC after a certain amount of time

Hi,

I'd like to have one of my scrits put my PC in stand-by mode and then be able to wake it up at a certain time (or after a certain amount of time).

I've found out a free program called WakeupOnStandBy that does just that. The problem is that it does not accept command line options and also that it seems to require the .net framework. I'd rather have a more general solution. Therefore I wonder if it is possible to do it directly from AutoIt.

I've also found this other web page that gives some C code to do this. I wondered if someone here had already done something like this or someone would be kind enough to tell me how to do this with AutoIt.

Cheers!

Angel

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

BY HEAD:

EXECUTION_STATE SetThreadExecutionState(

EXECUTION_STATE esFlags

);

would turn into something like:

DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'long', 'SetThreadExecutionState', 'long', 0x00000001)

ofcourse you need to replace 0x00000001 with the desired flags

(if this even works lol)

Edited by w0uter

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll