DVI-Remote (Remote Desktop entirely in AutoIt) - OpenSource!

JScript

@willichan

Hello, I'm finishing an new version where those errors are fixed and better: You no longer need to open ports in the client router, only in the your own router, so will work on any remote computer!

Wait for the new version...

Regards,

João Carlos.

Looking forward to the next release!

Awesome job! No, I mean, AWESOME! You Rock!

Thank you.

Exciting project!! Like Willichan said 6 posts earlier, I had to REM about 80 lines out APIConstants.au3 to stop the errors. Might have got to aggressive though, the GUI starts however it will not connect. The compiled exe in the zip file works good for testing though.

In a school lab scenario I would like to have one machine control many (say 15 - 20) PCs. Kind of a reverse of this code's concept. With VNC you can have a server connect to a listening viewer, (the reverse of a normal connection where a viewer connects to a server) but it started new viewers, not all connecting to just one viewer. It would be used for updates, changes, etc. to multiple machines at the same time instead of logging in, click here, type this, do this, etc, etc, on every PC. All the machines are alike. I realize mouse movement and keystrokes would have to be slow, but not as slow as touching ever machine.

Possible with this project? Perhaps UDP instead of TCP?

Glad you liked it!

I'll analyze what you said, but use UDP instead of TCP I do not think so very good!

Regards,

João Carlos.

STOP!! posting until u updated your code please.

U get me all excited every time u post thinking u have a new relise of ur code :)

• 3 weeks later...

HI JC

I downloaded your script. I'm trying to run the exe but I cannot do it due an error.

If I run the au3 "Main.au3" I have the following:

C:Documents and SettingsXXXXXDesktopDviRemote_(10-02-2011)IncludeWinAPIEx.au3 (6661) : ==> Duplicate function name.:

Func _WinAPI_DuplicateHandle($hProcess, $hSource, $hTarget, $iAccess = 0, $iOptions = 2, $fInherit = 0)

Where am I wrong?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

@lgvlgv

This I liked, it's funny!!!

@sleepydvdr

I'm glad you liked it, know that AutoIt is and will be even stronger!

@StefanoS

Hello, I'm outta time, but download the current version and check for conflicts in WinAPIEx.au3, soon be posting a version that I'm developing: surprise!!!

Regards,

João Carlos.

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@lgvlgv

This I liked, it's funny!!!

@sleepydvdr

I'm glad you liked it, know that AutoIt is and will be even stronger!

@StefanoS

Hello, I'm outta time, but download the current version and check for conflicts in WinAPIEx.au3, soon be posting a version that I'm developing: surprise!!!

Regards,

João Carlos.

u dident die on us, did u?

Starving for updates :)

Hello!

I'm glad you liked it, yes, I have made ​​enough changes and these include a reverse connection, where the Client module can run on any computer without additional configuration port and redirects!

Soon I'll be posting these changes which will have two modules: Client and Server using reverse connection, please wait ...

Regards,

João Carlos.

somewh10.png

Hi jscript great program, amazing in fact.

I think a good feature to add to this program would be the ability to have the program automatically log back onto the user and start up the connection again if the computer needed to be reset for any reason such as installing updates.

Drunken Frat-Boy Monkey Garbage

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!

About what you said, I particularly think a little unsure but at the same time very useful in servers, but is an idea to be analyzed.

I'll see what I can do about it, thanks!

João Carlos.

somewh10.png

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!

About what you said, I particularly think a little unsure but at the same time very useful in servers, but is an idea to be analyzed.

I'll see what I can do about it, thanks!

João Carlos.

Maybe it could be as a service that starts before logon?

and a 3 attempts then disabled for 30 min or something?

another useful idea could be to create a locally administrator account under installation to use for the app, the password could be random or controlled.

Think this is how "LogMeIn" does it.

maybe a good idea if the "user" on the remote machine is only a "User" or "Guest".

:)