Thank you to AutoIt Developers

Dear Jon, Larry, Jos, Valik, and Jpm et.al,

Many of those who program and benefit from AutoIT don't always have the opportunity to thank all of you for such an amazing product.

I'd like to take that opportunity now to just say thank you for all of the work since 1998 to now developing and documenting the best scripting program ever, in my opinion!

I don't think M$ even have such fully documented functions and examples right within the help file! That in itself in an amazing undertaking and often overlooked and maybe even under appreciated.

Because of AutoIT and the amazing community here I have been able to save myself a lot of work automating many tasks. Moreover, I was able to create apps that simplified the tasks of other technicians as well. I've even starting writing apps just to do fun things helping me to learn better implementation of some not often used functions! AutoIT covers all of the bases; an all-in-one amazing solution.

Honestly, I am one of those infant programmers who ask all of the dumb questions. Thankfully, AutoIT makes learning easy and solid scripting available to us not so savvy folks. Also, I've tried to dabble in other scripting languages thanks again to AutoIT starting it off for me. The similarities between them and AutoIT are great and helpful.

So, yes, I actually did read your History page. Obviously, I am not the first to say voice their appreciation. But I am sure that many on these forums will agree when I say:

THANK YOU!

You are welcome.

Over the years I have introduced AutoIt into four different corporate environments. I noticed that in the less restrictive Dev/QA environments that the role of AutoIt flourishes gloriously, and in the giant restrictive bureaucratic Dev/QA environments the role of AutoIt flourishes secretly.

Lar.

f_mrcleansmalm_77ce002.jpgAutoIt has helped make me wealthy

You are welcome.

Over the years I have introduced AutoIt into four different corporate environments. I noticed that in the less restrictive Dev/QA environments that the role of AutoIt flourishes gloriously, and in the giant restrictive bureaucratic Dev/QA environments the role of AutoIt flourishes secretly.

Lar.

Tell me about it... I was in the latter, unfortunately, and then got fired for having "unapproved software"... that I wrote ... with their knowledge.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache