How to hold a button indefinately

Guest snoopykoo

Guest snoopykoo

It seems like it'd be simple, but I can't get this to hold down Tab indefinately. Basically I just want something to hold tab when I run the script and to let go of it whenever I close the script. I spent about 45 minutes searching the help section for any posts about this but didn't run across anything similar enough to really help me (it probably doesn't help that I'm new to this kind of thing, either >_>). Any help is greatly appreciated.

It seems like it'd be simple, but I can't get this to hold down Tab indefinately. Basically I just want something to hold tab when I run the script and to let go of it whenever I close the script. I spent about 45 minutes searching the help section for any posts about this but didn't run across anything similar enough to really help me (it probably doesn't help that I'm new to this kind of thing, either >_>). Any help is greatly appreciated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pseudo-code:

While 1 = 1

WinActivate

WinWaitActive

Send

WEnd

Read the help file for the correct syntax for each function listed in the Pseudo-code above.

Have fun....

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

Try a {TAB DOWN}..then Func OnAutoItExit() should contain a Send("{TAB UP}")..or smth similar..that's all I can think of..

EDIT: Better give u a sample:

Opt("OnExitFunc","close")
Send("{TAB DOWN}")
while 1
Sleep(1)
wend
Func close()
Send("{TAB UP}")
EndFunc

That's how it should look I think..hope that helps..cheers..

Edited by VicTT

Together we might liveDivided we must fall