HELP!!!!! Please..:)

Hi im Using the Pixel Search and Mouse Move Functions on one of my Special Desk Tops But the Desktops View IS dynamic and when i try to run my script it Locks My mouses Cords to the bottom of the screen so i'm asking dose any one hear know how i might get around that and when i take it off dynamic and run the function when looking for a pixel it turns the view overlay slightly but the true cursor position is not matching up with the over lay until i change the zoom position multiple times while i have the the function in loop so it can match up after zooming in and out for like 1 hour so....yeah can anyone help me with this it would be much appreciated.

BTW as u read u will see i dont really care about my punctuation lol XD

Please use dots and commas. Text is hard to read. And if you need help with script - show your code. Nobody will writing everything for you.

Edited by Ramzes

Sorry for my bad English but nobody is perfect. [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Ramzes[/font]

• Developers

BTW as u read u will see i dont really care about my punctuation lol XD

... likewise I don't care reading it all, but make you care about reading our forum rules before continuing in these forums.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)