Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skitty

Google Earth Flight Simulator Hacker [binary]

2 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I've created a little app that will help you mod Google Earth Flight Sim and travel up to 300 miles per second!

For some reason I'm feeling really greedy and don't wan't to release the source though.

Edited by Valik
Removed link.

Things that I've done..

Icon Resource Editor: icon resource editor 

AutoIt Piano: a piano

AutoIt Unlocker: unlocks files when you want to delete them

Colorful tooltips: a wrapper for the tool tips UDF

Rouge GoogleBot: a full screen animation

ASciTE text editor: a text editor written in autoit

Warning: Posts by this user are subject to change or may disappear without notice.

This skirts too close to the game automation rule even though Google Earth Flight Sim isn't necessarily a traditional game. I also don't particularly care how you phrased the "I'm not releasing source".

I think it's best if this one is closed and we all move on.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• wakillon
      By wakillon
      BinaryToAu3Kompressor v1.0.5.4

It's now possible to see the best compression ratio using LZMA, LZNT and Base64 compressions with differents combinations.
      Nothing too complicate, you drag'n drop a file on the picture and script Test all compression types and return the ratios.
      ( Test duration depends of file size, slowest compression is LZNT, but all decompressions are fast  )
      Free to you after, to choose the compression(s) you want...
      Yes, LZMA needs a dll ( embedded & compressed in script ) but brings a powerfull compression. 
      It opens scite with your file compressed to an au3 script with or without decompression function as you want.
      Hold Left Shift key when clicking button for just copy script to clipboard.
      Use the 3 compressions at a time works but doesn't give a good ratio, that's why i don't display it.
      Usefull for little files you want include in your scripts !
      No externals files needed, they are already in script.
      Previous downloads : 1103
      Source and Executable
      BinaryToAu3Kompressor will be added to the next version of >SciTEHopper
      Thanks to Ward for his >Base64.au3 and LZMA.au3, and trancexx for his >LZNT functions and his >Base64Decode function.
    • WoodGrain
      By WoodGrain
      Hi All,
      Trying to convert a number to binary zeros and ones but I'm getting a result I don't understand and looks more like hex than binary.
      Here's my basic code:
      $myNum = 11 $myNumBin = Binary($myNum) MsgBox(0, "Binary result", $myNumBin) What I want is "1011", what I get is 0x0B000000.
      Thanks!
    • dejhost
      By dejhost
      Hello ,
      Here are three stepts that I would like to speed up - if possible: 
      STEP 1: I am generating an array, containing binary numbers  up to a certain amount of digits. My script adds leading zeros, so that each number has equal amount of digits.
      Example: 14 digit Binary array:
      I am using the code
      For $i = 0 to 2^$bit-1 ; $bit amount of digits. for example: 14 $binary = ( Dec2Bin($i) ) ; Check length of binary string $adig = $bit - StringLen($binary) ; Determine how many leading 0 have to be added $zeros = "" For $j = 1 To $adig ; add leading "0"s $zeros = $zeros & "0" Next $BinArray[$i] = $zeros & $binary ;Write binary-number to file, leading "0" Next Func Dec2Bin($D) Return (BitShift($D, 1) ? Dec2Bin(BitShift($D, 1)) : "") & BitAnd($D, 1) EndFunc ;==> Dec2Bin() AutoIt v3.3.12.0   to generate the binary number. 
      STEP 2: I reduce the array to unique values. In my application, the binary-numbers do not have a start-bit or end-bit. This means, that
        are actually the same numbers, and only one of them is to remain in the array. All alterations aren't unique and shall be removed. Here is my code:
      For $i = 0 to Ubound($BinArray)-1 ; shift through all rows For $j = 1 to $bit ; shift through all the bits If $i = Ubound($BinArray) Then ; exit before exceeding the arrays boundries ExitLoop 2 EndIf $BinArray[$i] = StringRight ( $BinArray[$i], 1 ) & StringLeft ( $BinArray[$i], $bit-1 ) $BinArray = _ArrayUnique($BinArray, 0, 0, 0, 0, $ARRAYUNIQUE_AUTO) If @error <> 0 Then Msgbox(0, "Error in _ArrayUnique", "The Error Code is " & @error & " Abort.") Exit EndIf Next Next STEP 3: Finally, I write the remaining array into a text-file.
      For $i = 0 to Ubound($BinArray)-1 FileWrite($hFileOpen, $i & @TAB & $BinArray[$i] & @CRLF) Next  
      So my question is: any idea how to speed up this procedure? There certainly is a way to do this smarter. Btw.: Step 2 is optional.
      Thanks for helping,
      dejhost 
    • am632
      By am632
      Hi,
      I have a binary string that I want to convert to octal, The string I want to convert is,

The String is read from a .txt file
      Once its converted it should read this,
      4   2   2   5   0   1   1   6   2   1   6   0   6   4   1   2   0   6   10
      which I want written to the .txt file to overwrite the original binary string.
      The 10 at the end should be ignored as there are not 3 digits to convert.
      I'm thinking it should read the string from left to right to get the next 3 digits before converting them to its oct value. would this be the best way to do this or is there a better way?
      If i'm on the right track can anyone give me an example of how to write this script please?
      I've looked at the StringLeft function & StringReplace but I'm not sure how to use them the correct way to accomplish what I'm trying to do.
      Thanks

• toasterking
      By toasterking
      I was just working on a project that involved decoding a stream of binary data from a serial port in AutoIt.  It took me a few hours to figure out how to process the data efficiently in AutoIt and I did not find any helpful examples on how to do so, so I thought I would share my core example and maybe save someone else some time.  There may be a more efficient way to do this, but this works well for me.

#cs Author: ToasterKing This is an example of a way to parse streaming binary data that follows a strict format with a header and footer. In this example, each frame is 5 bytes with a 2-byte header of 0xD5AA and a 1-byte footer of 0xAD. The _BinaryParse() function accumulates incoming data in a buffer. Once a footer is found, it searches backward for the header, and if it is in the right position, it extracts the remaining 2 bytes in the middle, then moves on to looking for the next frame. #ce ; The data source might be something asynchronous like serial or TCP, but since this is just an example, I'm just putting the data in a variable. Local $fSomeData $fSomeData = Binary("0xD5AA24B1") ; Binary data constituting almost a complete frame. _BinaryParse($fSomeData) ; Call the function with the received data. It isn't a complete frame, so it is just stored in the buffer until more data is received. $fSomeData = Binary("0xAD62D5AA92E7AD") ; Remainder of the previous frame, one garbage byte (0x62) which should be skipped, and a complete additional frame. _BinaryParse($fSomeData) ; The function should be able to parse both frames now. Func _BinaryParse($fNewData) Local Static $fBinaryReceived = Binary("") ; Buffer for received data ConsoleWrite("Hey, the function is called!" & @CRLF) ; Add new data to the buffer. ; This ridiculous monstrosity is the only way I could find to append binary data to binary data in AutoIt. It must be converted to strings first. ; Both, one, or no substrings will begin with "0x" depending on whether they contained binary data. To be converted back to binary properly, only one instance ; of "0x" must exist at the beginning of the string. $fBinaryReceived = Binary("0x" & StringReplace(String($fBinaryReceived) & String($fNewData),"0x","")) ConsoleWrite("Data in the buffer: " & String($fBinaryReceived) & @CRLF) Local $iLength = BinaryLen($fBinaryReceived) ; Count the bytes in the data If $iLength > 0 Then Local $fBinaryReceivedTemp = $fBinaryReceived ; Create temporary copy to work on Local $fByte1,$fByte2 For $i = 1 To $iLength If BinaryMid($fBinaryReceivedTemp,$i,1) = 0xAD Then ; If the 1-byte footer found ConsoleWrite("Footer found at end of " & $i & " of " & $iLength & " bytes!" & @CRLF) If BinaryMid($fBinaryReceivedTemp,$i - 4,1) = 0xD5 And BinaryMid($fBinaryReceivedTemp,$i - 3,1) = 0xAA Then ; and the 2-byte header is found 4 bytes before that ConsoleWrite("Header found before the footer!" & @CRLF) $fByte1 = BinaryMid($fBinaryReceivedTemp,$i - 2,1) ; Get 1st byte in the body (between header and footer) $fByte2 = BinaryMid($fBinaryReceivedTemp,$i - 1,1) ; Get 2nd byte in the body (between header and footer) ConsoleWrite("Here is the critical data: " & String($fByte1) & " " & String($fByte2) & @CRLF) ; Just display the 2 bytes for demonstration purposes. Normally, you'd do something more useful with it here. EndIf $fBinaryReceived = BinaryMid($fBinaryReceivedTemp,$i + 1) ; Truncate the original data to remove all of the bytes just processed, then continue processing $fBinaryReceivedTemp EndIf Next EndIf EndFunc