Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skitty

Google Earth Flight Simulator Hacker [binary]

2 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I've created a little app that will help you mod Google Earth Flight Sim and travel up to 300 miles per second!

For some reason I'm feeling really greedy and don't wan't to release the source though.

Edited by Valik
Removed link.

Things that I've done..

Icon Resource Editor: icon resource editor 

AutoIt Piano: a piano

AutoIt Unlocker: unlocks files when you want to delete them

Colorful tooltips: a wrapper for the tool tips UDF

Rouge GoogleBot: a full screen animation

ASciTE text editor: a text editor written in autoit

Warning: Posts by this user are subject to change or may disappear without notice.

This skirts too close to the game automation rule even though Google Earth Flight Sim isn't necessarily a traditional game. I also don't particularly care how you phrased the "I'm not releasing source".

I think it's best if this one is closed and we all move on.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Dragonfighter
      By Dragonfighter
      I'm searching a way to do xor and shift and if possible also other operations. Thanks in advance for the replies.
    • rudi
      By rudi
      Hello.
      I'm too stupid to see my mistake:
      To investigate the internal "dictionary" of TIFF files I'd like to read in the files in binary mode and to check, if there are more than one pages "in" this TIFF.
      Notepad++, "View as Hex" is presenting the first bytes as "49 49 2a 20 08 20 20 20 12" for the TIF attached to this posting
      The "TIFF Header Format" is easy:
      Offset 00h, 2 Byte = Byte Order, "II"=intel, "MM"=motorola. (I = 0x49)
      --> II
      Offset 02h, 2 Byte = Version Nr.
      Offset 04h, 4 Byte = pointer to first IFD entry
      Description of TIFF header: https://www.awaresystems.be/imaging/tiff/faq.html#q3

Howto read and analyse the binary content correctly? This is my messy, not operational code:

$sampleTiff="H:\daten\tif\11\11\111111.TIF" $h=FileOpen($sampleTiff,16) $content=FileRead($h) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $content = ' & $content & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console FileClose($h) $type=VarGetType($content) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $type = ' & $type & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console $ToString=BinaryToString($content) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $ToString = ' & $ToString & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & @CRLF) $content=StringTrimLeft($content,2) ; cut off the leading "0x" ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $content = ' & $content & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console for $i = 1 to 8 step 8 $next=StringMid($content,$i,2) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $next = ' & $next & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console $Chr=BinaryToString($next) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $Chr = ' & $Chr & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "---" & @CRLF) Next Regards, Rudi.
      111111.TIF
    • ur
      By ur
      When I am trying to compile the autoit files with aut2exe.
      I am getting below error.
      There is no issue in code as the same code is getting compiled on different machine.
      I tried reinstalling the AUtoIT, but the issue replicates.

Any suggestions?
    • wakillon
      By wakillon
      BinaryToAu3Kompressor v1.0.5.4

It's now possible to see the best compression ratio using LZMA, LZNT and Base64 compressions with differents combinations.
      Nothing too complicate, you drag'n drop a file on the picture and script Test all compression types and return the ratios.
      ( Test duration depends of file size, slowest compression is LZNT, but all decompressions are fast  )
      Free to you after, to choose the compression(s) you want...
      Yes, LZMA needs a dll ( embedded & compressed in script ) but brings a powerfull compression. 
      It opens scite with your file compressed to an au3 script with or without decompression function as you want.
      Hold Left Shift key when clicking button for just copy script to clipboard.
      Use the 3 compressions at a time works but doesn't give a good ratio, that's why i don't display it.
      Usefull for little files you want include in your scripts !
      No externals files needed, they are already in script.
      Previous downloads : 1103
      Source and Executable
      BinaryToAu3Kompressor will be added to the next version of >SciTEHopper
      Thanks to Ward for his >Base64.au3 and LZMA.au3, and trancexx for his >LZNT functions and his >Base64Decode function.
    • WoodGrain
      By WoodGrain
      Hi All,
      Trying to convert a number to binary zeros and ones but I'm getting a result I don't understand and looks more like hex than binary.
      Here's my basic code:
      $myNum = 11 $myNumBin = Binary($myNum) MsgBox(0, "Binary result", $myNumBin) What I want is "1011", what I get is 0x0B000000.
      Thanks!