Scan and delete

i want it so that it scans for a file , and if it finds it, BAM, BOOM, deleted. Anyone with some expert advice (btw i want it to scan the whole computer) Thankyou

~yours respectfully , axe. :evil::)

Example: The same way an anti virus works.

Edited by axe.killer

i want it so that it scans for a file , and if it finds it, BAM, BOOM, deleted. Anyone with some expert advice (btw i want it to scan the whole computer) Thankyou

~yours respectfully , axe. :D:)

Example: The same way an anti virus works.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Help file AND forum search: FileFindFirstFile, FileFindNextFile and FileGetAttrib and you're done :evil: .

EDIT: And of course FileDelete!

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Help file AND forum search: FileFindFirstFile, FileFindNextFile and FileGetAttrib and you're done  :) .

EDIT: And of course FileDelete!

Cheers

Kurt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im not sure how to use that command :evil: i will be ever so greatful if u guided me. Thankyou ever so much.

im not sure how to use that command :) i will be ever so greatful if u guided me. Thankyou ever so much.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which command are you having trouble with?

Which command are you having trouble with?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FileFindFirstFile, FileFindNextFile and FileGetAttrib

those ones, i want it t scan for a file name, if it finds it BAM BAM dead. bad virus.

it wont be like other anti viruses. this one will be name based.

edit: helpers will get credit.

Edited by axe.killer

OK, lets try one at a time. What error are you getting? What is your program doing or not doing?

It seems to me, that for what you want to do, you can pretty much take the sample straight out of the FileFindFirstFile example, and change the msgbox line to something like:

if $file=<the name of the file you want to delete> then FileDelete($file)
Edited by blindwig

im not sure how to use that command :) i will be ever so greatful if u guided me. Thankyou ever so much.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hm I guess, you haven't read the help file, otherwise you would have seen the sample code. So, please read the help file first and then come back an ask specific questions.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *