Any programmer/team for hire?

Dracil

Since my thread was locked, iam forced to make a new one, correctly.

Iam looking for single programmers or a team of programmers who could help me with several scripts.

If you are one, please pm me, if you know someone please give me their contact details.

Payments will be done step wise by milestones setup.

Dracil

Bad idea

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• Moderators

Dracil,

From now on i only want replies relevant to the topic

Looks like you are out of luck then! :D

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

You guys have nothing better to do?

Reason for a new thread was because i mentioned certains words that arent allowed to use.

Now new thread are correct and does not go against any rules.

The rules of duplicate content is if i would bring a subject that is not allowed, which iam not.

Please guys, spend your time on something less pointless than these non-constructive replies.

All iam doing is looking if there are any experienced autoit coder who would like to make some bucks out of their hobby?

Edited by Dracil

• Developers

Iam looking for single programmers or a team of programmers who could help me with several scripts.

If you are one, please pm me, if you know someone please give me their contact details.

Payments will be done step wise by milestones setup.

Dracil

Well, when you read the Forum rules you should know that we also say something about starting a similar topic after the previous one was close..... right?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Some people just never take the hint. He could have just gone away peacably but instead of that he had to push the issue. Do I feel sorry for him? No; I feel that the 7 days was easy. Valik is just starting to get far too soft in his old age.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"