Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IanN1990

[Solved] How to Hotkey a left or right mouse click

4 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Heya,

How would i go about hot keying the left and right click from mouse input ?

I checked the help file but no luck, and again i don't want to use Is Pressed as that is unreliable

Edited by IanN1990

IanN1990,

MrCreatoR's MouseSetOnEvent UDF sounds as if it might be what you need. :D

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Does look like a good UDF, i will look into it :D

Also i have been wondering now, there seam to be alot of well written and good UDFs scattered over Autoit. Shouldn't they be included with the main product?? :oops:

IanN1990,

If the UDFs are included in the standard install then it is becomes the Devs' job to update and maintain them. Experience has shown that this is a mammoth task and so adding more is not very likely - indeed some have been removed since I started using AutoIt. And furthermore many of the "Example forum" UDFs do not meet the (quite rightly) very stringent requirements required of those included by default. For my personal use I have rewritten several moribund, but useful, ones that i have found on the forum so that they do meet these requirements - mainly by ensuring that they have suitable errorchecking and do not use more Global variables than necessary. :oops:

So I believe members will need to sharpen up their forum searching skills - or rely on those of us who have been around long enough to have come across them - when it comes to looking for these useful "owner-owned" UDFs. And they will need to accept that unless the author takes the trouble to keep them updated, there is a very real chance that they will not work as advertised if AutoIt has significiantly changed since they were written. :D

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area