IE.au3 question

HexCore

I run IE with 10 tabs I use a constant loop with WinWaitActive to focus each tab tied to AdLibRegister which is working great. I was looking at the IE.au3 and can't seem to figure this out.

I would like to refresh the IE Tabs ( for some only every 22hours others prior to the window focusing ), do I have to call them seperatly? or can I I call IE as a class a global refresh of all IE tabs? I have tried to review the documenation but not able to figure this out.

IE.au3 (and the internetexplorer and document object models it uses) know nothing about tabs - and it is a purposeful design choice by Microsoft for security.

You can and must have a unique reference to each in order to act upon them. You can get this either at initial creation time with _IECreate or with _IEAttach.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

@ Dale - Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

I want to ensure I'm doing this correctly not looking for answers but pointers if I need to adjust my code, I will be adding this to my AdLibRegister to ensure that IE stays open in Theatremode

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IEAttach ("LogMeIn - Remote")
if _IEPropertyGet ( $oIE , "theatermode" ) Then
_IEPropertySet ( $oIE ,  "theatermode", True )
EndIf

If you put it in an AdLib procedure, don't use the #include (over and over and over).

Also, you probably mean

If Not _IEPropertyGet ( $oIE , "theatermode" ) Then

but, otherwise it could work.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

I did put the #include at the tope of my code where I define my varibles at least I got that right :) , and I goofed on the IF NOT thank you for pointing that out. ;)

Thank you again for assiting me.

Edited by HexCore

I just want to make sure I'm going this correctly, is there a way I turn this into 1 function? Or do I have to call them seperatly?

; Refreshes Tampa Florida Weather
Func _IE_TampaWeather()
$oIE = _IEAttach ("Tampa, Florida")
_IEAction ($oIE,"refresh")
EndFunc
; Refreshes Denver Colorado Weather
Func _IE_DenverWeather()
$oIE = _IEAttach ("Denver, Colorado")
_IEAction ($oIE,"refresh")
EndFunc
; Refreshes Lawrence Kansas Weather
Func _IE_LawrenceWeather