Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sliwek

PixelCheckSum won't work with Opt("PixelCoordMode", 2)

2 posts in this topic

I have a problem with PixelCheckSum

When I move program with my button, pixelgetcolor all the time are the same. All pixels 18x18 are the same when i move window to other place -wrote pixels to excel for compare them before move wth after move window.

But have problem with PixelCheckSum. When i dont move window looks like ok.. but when i sum in excel all pixel dex 18x18 then i see the excel sum is diferent from PixelCheckSum.

Another problem is when i move window then PixelCheckSum show me other walue then before.

Think Opt("PixelCoordMode", 2) dosent work on PixelCheckSum.. is it AutoIt bug?

Think Opt("PixelCoordMode", 2) dosent work on PixelCheckSum..

I think I heard this many times over the years. Just made a reproducer (again) for latest beta & release and it's still NOT broken! :)

It's hard to understand your problem and solve it in this way. Maybe you don't fully understand your own problem yet? Try to explain with code. Make more little code examples to validate what you suspect is wrong.

Then when you figure out something that you can prove is wrong with some code, then show it to us. We'll say what is wrong, probably made a bad assumption somewhere, and you can fix it.