Need some help =(

I've made a bot for a game, but there's an anti-cheat system which detects it. I think it detects autoit scripts, but I've already converted the scripts to .exe, so I don't know why it detects that.

I know the anti-cheat system is called Hackshield Gameguard, and that in the folder of the game there is the anti-cheat folder (HShield) and some other files which I think are related to the anti-cheat (FindHack.exe , GameGuard.des)

The bot I've made doesn't modify any file in the game, it only reads a config.ini I created in another folder, and simulates mouse movements and key presses. Also, it is fully written in AutoIt3.

How can I "bypass" the anti-cheat system so that the bot I made will not be detected?

I can provide the bot scripts and the anti-cheat system ones too, if needed.

"The story of a blade is linked in Blood." 

―Yasuo

Please, read the forum rules.

Additional notes regarding game automation:

Do not discuss automating games here. In the past we've tried various things to allow the discussion about game bots here but none have worked. Thededicated forum was overrun by immature people who did nothing but flame. We then tried to allow people to discuss game bots with the caveat that they could not discuss multiplayer games. Three things happened:

• People would claim they were automating the single player portion of a multiplayer game. That's fine, except everything learned there and any code posted to the forum could then be used to create multiplayer bots.
  • People would demand help or code without putting forth any effort. When they were told that is not how the forum works they would flame and insult people and generally act immature much the same as you can find in the old Gaming and Bots forum.
  • People ignored the rule completely and would flagrantly ask for help with multiplayer game automation.
As a result of people's continued inability to follow the rules regarding game automation, we no longer allow any game automation discussions. It does not matter if you are trying to automate a single player game, multiplayer game or game that you have written yourself, discussions of ways to automate the game are not allowed. If it becomes known that you are seeking help to automate a game then at best your thread will be locked with further action up to the moderator.