Error in commandcontrol

I am implementing as below

$go = ControlCommand("Razor v1.0.13", "", "WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.33c0d9d24", "IsChecked") if $go=0 Then ControlCommand("Razor v1.0.13", "", "WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.33c0d9d24", "check") EndIf

yet $go always returns , so it toggles the checkbox, I want to make sure it is always checked. any help?

NOTE: THIS IS NOT FOR GAME AUTOMATION, THIS CHECKBOX IS RELATED TO THE FORCED GAME RESOLUTION TOOL WHICH CHANGED THE GAME RESOLUTION ABOVE THE SUPPORTED RESOLUTION OF THE GAME, WHICH IS NOT AGAINST THEIR TOS, NOR IS IT IN ANY WAY AUTOMATING THE GAME. FULL CODE BELOW. AS YOU CAN SEE I'VE EVEN TAKEN STEPS TO HIDE THE RAZOR WINDOW SO THAT IT CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY TOS INFRINGEMENT.

[/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]

;WinWait("Razor v1.0.13")
;WinSetState("Razor v1.0.13", "", @SW_HIDE)
ControlClick("Razor v1.0.13", "", "WindowsForms10.SysTabControl32.app.0.33c0d9d1", "left", 1, 149, 31)
ControlSetText("Razor v1.0.13", "", "WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.33c0d9d1", @DesktopWidth-5)
ControlSetText("Razor v1.0.13", "", "WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.33c0d9d2", @DesktopHeight-80)
$go = ControlCommand("Razor v1.0.13", "", "WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.33c0d9d24", "IsChecked")
if $go=0 Then
ControlCommand("Razor v1.0.13", "", "WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.33c0d9d24", "check")
EndIf

WinWait("Relog Required", "", 2)
ControlClick("Relog Required", "", "Button1")
;ControlDisable("Razor v1.0.13", "", "WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.33c0d9d24")
Edited by nullschrittx

You are now banned from this forum for a week. First you abuse the report feature to argue with me. Then because I suspected you did this very thing I checked to see if you opened a new thread when the old one was closed. And guess what, you did. When you come back, respect our rules or you will be gone permanently. You have 7 days to think about that.