BigDino

Valik

Enkindle this!

• uploads/profile/photo-thumb-39.jpg
Developers (Dev)
  • public/style_extra/team_icons/dev.png
  • 17,404 posts
Posted 28 minutes ago

Can't find something that's listed at the top of every forum the user can see... /facepalm.

Anyway. Yet another case of a user who can't see past their own use to realize anything posted can be trivially adapted to do other less desirable things. Thread locked. Do not PM me. Figure out your problem yourself. Et cetera.

"Goddess, you were dead!"

"I got better."

"Yet another case of a user who can't see past their own use to realize anything posted can be trivially adapted to do other less desirable things."

I disagree ... but it does not matter...

I cannot see your forum rules without the link, neither can I see where I have violated them. Perhaps you can write it more clearly for people who are not native english.

But i not interested in any further discussion.

I will figure it out my own.

ban my account if you want to...

Have a nice day.

-- BigDino

I think that the fact you could not see the rules at the top of the page is reason enough to lock your topic

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

There are plenty of people who don't speak English as their first language on this forum. They aren't stupid. You are. Demonstrated by everything you've done so far on this forum. Permanent block, I don't wish to deal with you any further.