MSN Spammer

Canada369

i was just kidding around with the guy who published a SPAM tool.

didnt realize he'd have people defend him..

i'll think next time

Just because you thought that no one would defend the person is no excususe... The fact that you said that makes it worse.

I would like to suggest that it should alternate messages, and have a copy what the other person said function.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you thought that no one would defend the person is no excususe... The fact that you said that makes it worse.

I would like to suggest that it should alternate messages, and have a copy what the other person said function.

no excuse? your kidding right?

i'm not going to feel like i did something wrong by taking a jab at someone who publishes SPAM TOOLS.

spyware makers and spammers are the scum of the internet and for you to seriously defend them is lame.

@ AutoIt Smith

"AutoIt was initially designed for PC "roll out" situations to reliably configure thousands of PCs, but with the arrival of v3 it has become a powerful language able to cope with most scripting needs."

My mistake it was INITIALY designed for CONFIGURING not installing.

Hope you had fun writing that big ass reply cuz i only read the very top.

• 1 year later...

it works ok for me but, it only sends one line of text/spam what i want to do is try and make it so it sends about 100 times. And also change it so it doesnt send text but msn emotions.

any help whould be very much appreciated as im very new to programing

does anybody have a msn flooder that maybe i chould see there sorce code

so i can learn from it. <_<

You need to excuse yourself from this forum. Nothing you are asking about is supported here. Do it on your own and leave the forum out of it. Edited by Fossil Rock

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

If no one shares any of there sorce codes or skills then how is anyone going to learn!

so maybe You need to excuse yourself from this forum or stop posting noob answers.

RTFM

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

• Developers

..... and i dont care if it gives autoit a bad name, in fact how the fu*k can it even give autoit a bad name anyways rolmao <_<

I care ...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

dont worry sweetie a real person as allready posted two scripts in other topic, so il go look at them. and i dont care if it gives autoit a bad name, in fact how the fu*k can it even give autoit a bad name anyways rolmao

Idiot who don't know the damage they cause to AutoIt's reputation.

Is only a MSN Spammer, dont wet urselfs over it.

and how is it going give autoit a bad name, if it gives autoit a bad name

then it gives vb and c+ a bad name cos hell yer baby theres loads of msn programs out ther

not only ones to flood msn but ones to freeze msn accounts.

now stop pissing urselfs over this. <_<