Logon loop script for many users

bdrephal

I'm a newb to Auto-it. I've messed around with the tutorials, however this is a little different. I have to do a PW change for a ton of Proxy account and rather then going thru and trying to sign into all of them independently I would like to have a script that would try logging into a account using ProxyID1 with PW (which would be the same for all of them). Then try ProxyID2, ProxyID3 and so on. I wouldn't have a problem hard coding all the proxy's at all since I would be using this script every 3 months when i change the PW in the application ini file. But part of the PW change is verify that we can log into all the proxy's. This would be amazing, hopefully someone can help with this.

I've already written this program in my head using a for/next loop and an array for the proxyID variable name. That being said, no I'm not going to spoon feed it to you simply because of the whole ... "auto-login" idea. And no ... don't PM me about it either. Post some code and we'll help you if you're stuck.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

"auot-login idea"?

Im not sure on the syntex, but in my mind it would be somethign like this:

For x as Integer = 0 to 150

UserName = (0)

PW = "Password"

Next x

Im not sure its been WWAAAYY to long since I wrote any code and I'm not sure how the syntex works for autoit

well the documentation showed me what the syntex is for the the for loop, however it didn't have anything for the populating and referencing the array.??? Then how the script will call the login for the application.

I'm sure Im thinking to much in VB, so hopefully someone can get me going a little

Try

For $i = 5 To 1 Step 1

UserName = (however I name/define the location of the array)

PW = 'Password'

Some sort of logoff command

Next

MsgBox(0, "", "All accounts logged in correctly")

Catch ex as Exception

Throw ex

End Try

You're not even using the correct AutoIt syntax.

Crack open the help file. Look at for/next and arrays.

Go to the example code section and look at the code there. Any code.

Edited by Blue_Drache

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache