Need a programmer for hire,... "I'm over my head" .. sounds like a fleetwood mac song!! :(

After I get the problem with language selection, see other help post.

I will be in need of a programmer,... to do the following

One of my hobbies is having a movie collection (NMT , Popcorn Hour), and I use YAMJ (Yet Another Movie Jukebox)

for displaying those movies on my TV, and being able to select them (movie wall with 24 movies displayed per wall)

and then play them.

There are about 10 popular skins used for this, each displaying the movies in a slightly different manner on the TV screen.

This is done via simple settings.xml files ..each with about 20 variables or so. ala ...<indexMOVIE>movie1</indexMOVIE>

Right now, the user must "edit" these settings.xml files,/... make manual entries for how the movie-wall is displayed .,,, # of columns x # of rows., and how the movie details page is displayed, .etc ... then save this file, and then run The YAMJ.

What I would like to do is have an Autoit program, ... bring up a window,.. with tabs across the top, one of each of the different skins, then on each tab are the available options .. which the user selects,.. then press SAVE and that skins.xml file is saved in the correct place,,,

There also would be another tab for the MAIN YAMJ options as well, and a RUN button, to run teh YAMJ, producing the jukebox, that's displayed on the TV.

I think having a program like this would make using,viewing, and selecting ones movies on the TV, much more enjoyable, by having an easy-to-run program fro selecting the different variables.

I wouldn't charge for it,... just a freebie, for the NMT community - www.networkedmediatank.com

Here's few videos showing these various "skins" and what they look like.

YAMJ/Eversion/evZap!/Legions Overlays(You Tube Video Part 1)

YAMJ/Eversion/evZap!/Legions Overlays(You Tube Video Part 2)

YAMJ/Eversion/evZap!/Legions Overlays(You Tube Video Part 3)

YAMJ/Eversion/evZap!/Legions Overlays(You Tube Video Part 4 Filmography!)

You Tube Video Part5 Legion2 overlay!!!

You Tube Video Part 6 Legion4 overlay

Again, looking for a seasoned expert,... willing to pay your price,... and willing to pay 50% up front,... the rest when finished,... job should be no more than one week to completion.

email me, or PM ,,, for more info , etc ... aks @ iglou.com

thanks

Allen

• Moderators

legiom455,

We do not accept requests for paid work here. Try vWorker - ex-RentaCoder. :oops:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area