Shift gets pressed down on other window

I have two World of Warcraft Clients up. I run this script to only send to one of the clients as a sort of Anti-Afk so I can play on the other meanwhile:

*snip*

As you can see it presses the key 8 to the client with the window title "8" and it SHOULD prevent shift to get pressed down.

I also changed the title of the recent actively used client so it don't send to the current active client after running the script.

...however on the client i play at the shift button seems to get pressed down and i thought the flag at 1 would send raw inputs.

Anyone knows what i have done wrong and how to fix it, or have other better working scripts for that I'm trying to do?

Edited by Jos

• Developers

I have two World of Warcraft Clients up. I run this script to only send to one of the clients as a sort of Anti-Afk so I can play on the other meanwhile:

Fine then start with reading our forumrules and when you are done use the search function.

*click*

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)