[Ask ] Change Keyboard Function to Koordinat Mouse

It is all in the help file.

HotKeySet

MouseMove

MouseClick

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• Moderators

Hi, tjiuz. Try something like this.

HotKeySet("1", "Mouse")

While 1
Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func Mouse()

MouseMove(503,547)
Mouseclick ("right")

EndFunc

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Hi, tjiuz. Try something like this.

HotKeySet("1", "Mouse") While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func Mouse() MouseMove(503,547) Mouseclick ("right") EndFunc
thanks for the help

then how do I add another hotkey?

for example:

hotkey 2 to 545.547

hotkey 3 to 592.547

hotkey 4 to 635.547

thanks b4 ...

Edited by tjiuz

MouseMove doesn't need to be used with MouseClick, unless you just want to move the mouse, as MouseClick can move it as well. Both of these functions accept an optional speed parameter.

yes if movemouse omitted, the cursor can still move with the command mouseclick ("Right", 503,547,1,1) and then how to add another hotkey in a script?

Edited by tjiuz

JLogan3o13 already showed you how to add the first one (post #4), additional ones are similar to that. C'mon man. If you really can't figure it out, there's plenty of example code in the Help file, posts in this forum, and posts in the Example Scripts forum that have more than one HotKey defined. Edited by somdcomputerguy

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

JLogan3o13 already showed you how to add the first one (post #4), additional ones are similar to that. C'mon man. If you really can't figure it out, there's plenty of example code in the Help file, posts in this forum, and posts in the Example Scripts forum that have more than one HotKey defined.

I've been looking at post an example ... but I still have not found how to add another hotkey in a script .. too many times I've tried .. but all can not ..

thanks

Edited by tjiuz

• Moderators

tjiuz, the help file under the topic HotKeySet explicitly shows you how to create multiple hot keys. Do not tell us you have searched and searched when it is written there right for you :oops:

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

tjiuz, the help file under the topic HotKeySet explicitly shows you how to create multiple hot keys. Do not tell us you have searched and searched when it is written there right for you :oops:

Thanks .. its very helpful clue .. it turns out before I did not know that just add func & endfunc only ..

Thanks for the help ^ ^