Remote Controling my Script

in your script you would have to add an TCP/UDP client which is trying to establish a connection to your IP Adress (if you dont have a static IP, use a DNS Service)

Then with a server script running at your PC you can send a simple string like "killyourself" which causes an action on your remote script.

You can get examples from the forum or from the help file (TCP Functions).

Teamspeak 3 User Viewer - Quick and functional TS3 Query script, which shows online users.Cached Screenshot Deleter - Deletes older Fraps Screenshots if they exceed a specified limit.Unresolved Topics:Intercept and modify dragdrop text behaviour in scite

Guys i have 1 script. Its 1 exe.

And my friend uses it.

I want to add some feature that i can remote control my script like " delete your self "

so how can i do it ???

Why would you want to do something like that????

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Once upon a time a little kid built a Lego car. He let his friend play with the car and thinks: "It would be cool if i could remote control the car to return it to me whenever i dont want my friend to play with it"

So he goes to the local RC Club and asks a few people how he could do that.

The people explain him what parts he have to get, where he could find detailed instructions to assemble them and even let him use their work shop for free.

But the boy just said:

Anyone can build a litte remote control for me ???

Please i am newbie.

Edited by qsek
Teamspeak 3 User Viewer - Quick and functional TS3 Query script, which shows online users.Cached Screenshot Deleter - Deletes older Fraps Screenshots if they exceed a specified limit.Unresolved Topics:Intercept and modify dragdrop text behaviour in scite