Cached Screenshot Deleter

qsek

This is a Tool that monitores the Fraps Screenshot Folder and deletes any Screenshot that exceeds the maximum number you entered.

Great for taking auto-repeat Screenshots when playing a Game and dont want to have a 5 Gbyte Screenshot Folder when you finished.

Originally i was inspired by the Cached Video Recording Function of GameCam. It always records the last XX seconds (and deletes older one),

and if something cool happens, you just have to press a hotkey to save it.

I figured out, that taking Shots in JPG and PNG Format does heavy impact to the ingame performance. So this Tool only works, when you have

BMP Files.

The Fraps Screenshot Folder is being autodetected by registry.

It looks like this: Posted Image

Compiled Exe: CSD.exe

Source Code: BF2_cached.au3

Teamspeak 3 User Viewer - Quick and functional TS3 Query script, which shows online users.Cached Screenshot Deleter - Deletes older Fraps Screenshots if they exceed a specified limit.Unresolved Topics:Intercept and modify dragdrop text behaviour in scite

This is a Tool that monitores the Fraps Screenshot Folder and deletes any Screenshot that exceeds the maximum number you entered.

Great for taking auto-repeat Screenshots when playing a Game and dont want to have a 5 Gbyte Screenshot Folder when you finished.

Originally i was inspired by the Cached Video Recording Function of GameCam. It always records the last XX seconds (and deletes older one),

and if something cool happens, you just have to press a hotkey to save it.

I figured out, that taking Shots in JPG and PNG Format does heavy impact to the ingame performance. So this Tool only works, when you have

BMP Files.

The Fraps Screenshot Folder is being autodetected by registry.

It looks like this: Posted Image

Compiled Exe: CSD.exe

Source Code: BF2_cached.au3

Thanks Should Help With Some Scripting Like Your Program Above In The Future

:)