Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ahmettben

regedit to delete the key reading

2 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

How do I delete both and reads :oops:

#include <buttonconstants.au3>#include <guiconstantsex.au3>#include <windowsconstants.au3>Opt("GUIResizeMode", 802)Dim $checkler[1] = [0]$run1 = "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun"$run2 = "HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun"$msconfig = "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftShared ToolsMSConfigstartupreg";if button clicks delete$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("select-run1", 108, 400, 75, 25)$Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("select-run2", 272, 400, 75, 25)$Button3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("select-msconfig-delete", 436, 400, 75, 25)$gui = GUICreate("test", 620, 474)GUICtrlSetResizing (-1, 856)$y = 25for $i = 1 to 100000$reg = RegEnumVal ($run1,$run2, $msconfig, $i)if $reg = "" Then    ExitLoopElse    ReDim $checkler[$i] $checkler[$i-1] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox($reg,20,$y,200,20)  $y += 25EndIfNextWinMove($gui,"",Default,Default,200,$y + 50)GUISetState()While 1   $nmsg = GUIGetMsg() if $nmsg = -3 Then      Exit    EndIfWEnd
Edited by ahmettben

hi ahmettben,

a few problems first ...

$reg = RegEnumVal ($run1, $run2, $msconfig, $i)

In the code above, you are trying to enumerate values 3 keys at once. You can only enumerate values 1 key at a time.

You can use RegEnumVal to enumerate values for the "Run" keys...but Not for the "startupreg" key, since there are subkeys under it. You'll have to use RegEnumKey first, before you can use RegEnumVal.

The GUI is not configured properly. You can look in the helpfile for examples under: GUICreate.

Or search the forum for examples.

Buttons go under $gui = GUICreate("test", 620, 474, -1, -1)

---

Perhaps if you provide more information on how you want your script to work, then we could better assist you.

Make yourself sheep and the wolves will eat you - Benjamin Franklin