Warcraft 3 Login

Guest BinaryVision

Use this to login to Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne B.Net

P.S. This is my first script  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've never used Warcraft, but I play Ragnarok. I have rewritten the beginning of your script as follows:

;script adapted from Errorlevel_03 for Warcraft 3 login

$name = InputBox("Name","Please enter your name below.",@UserName," M",-1,120)

If @error = 1 Then

Exit

EndIf

$pass = InputBox("Password","Please enter your password below.","","*M",-1,120)

If @error = 1 Then

Exit

EndIf

Run(@ProgramFilesDir & "\Warcraft III\Frozen Throne.exe")

The first input box will now default to the user who is currently logged on the machine, and makes an entry mandatory before the user can click OK. The second input box masks the typed password with asterisks while still requiring an entry before clicking OK. I adjusted the height of the boxes as well as allowing the user to Cancel (hence the reference to @error) which will exit the process.

The executable will now run from the program files folder of the machine (can be different).

Although I am not familiar with the login process for Warcraft, try to use as many WinWait or WinWaitActive's as possible instead of Sleep(). And use the Window Info tool to directly interface with a windows controls. Try NEVER to use the MouseClick function since the location referenced depends on the window position and resolution of the machine. But if this was your first script, it's still not bad at all. Just thought this info would be useful to you.

Feel free to post your final login script!

• 2 months later...