Sign in to follow this  
DeathRow

[HELP] How to retrieve all links from a IE Window ?

DeathRow

Hello AU3Forum,

I have a Internet Explorer window opened( I thinks its somehow a control class in IE,but anyway ) and I need to retrieve or take all the links from that page. How can I do this ??

armoros

For sure im not the best to give you an advise but look if it helps

until some one that knows help you..

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif"] [/font]

DeathRow

For sure im not the best to give you an advise but look if it helps

until some one that knows help you..

thanks for help anyway but its not what I was looking for...

I just want to extract all the links from a existing opened IE page.

armoros

thanks for help anyway but its not what I was looking for...

I just want to extract all the links from a existing opened IE page.

Yeah no prob mate...someone will respond soon.. ;)

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif"] [/font]

Skitty

look at _IELinkGetCollection

Things that I've done..

Icon Resource Editor: icon resource editor 

AutoIt Piano: a piano

AutoIt Unlocker: unlocks files when you want to delete them

Colorful tooltips: a wrapper for the tool tips UDF

Rouge GoogleBot: a full screen animation

ASciTE text editor: a text editor written in autoit

Warning: Posts by this user are subject to change or may disappear without notice.

DeathRow

look at _IELinkGetCollection

I looked but I don't need to create another window with the _IECreate ,so the problem is with the first parameter

_IELinkGetCollection(ByRef $o_object [, $i_index = -1])

Skitty

Then good luck.

Things that I've done..

Warning: Posts by this user are subject to change or may disappear without notice.

DeathRow

Well thats why I'm asking about this situation

Skitty

Well thats why I'm asking about this situation

I say good luck cause by what I know you have just rejected the two most common and reliable methods for retrieving links in a web page, it's highly likely that no one else will come along and supply you with an alternate method that is suited specifically for your needs, although I could be wrong.

Things that I've done..

DeathRow

I say good luck cause by what I know you have just rejected the two most common and reliable methods for retrieving links in a web page, it's highly likely that no one else will come along and supply you with an alternate method that is suited specifically for your needs, although I could be wrong.

No, they are working, THE ONLY PROBLEM is that I don't want to create any web page, its already openedcreated .

Skitty

No, they are working, THE ONLY PROBLEM is that I don't want to create any web page, its already openedcreated .

Then look into _IEAttach to get the object handle to your already active iexplorer window and use the _IELinkGetCollection.

You should make use of the help file in scite, whenever you come across a function, click it and press [F1] to get information about it.

Edited by ApudAngelorum
  • Like 1

Things that I've done..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Pricehacker
      By Pricehacker
      Hello again!
      I have tried searching for quite some time now but couldn´t find a single working way to change the class of your GUI that doesn´t include changing it manually after its compilation.
      First or "AutoIt v3 GUI" is a pretty boring name tbh and i would like to spice it up a bit, also, and more importantly, I would like to identify my windows by something other than its title as it will change depending on some factors and im using two different programs independently as multi threading isn't supported.
      Any help is appreciated! Thank you!
    • Dzenan03
      By Dzenan03
      I want to make a while loop, that creates variables based on a array. For thist I created the array $iDsO with the number and the name of folders in an other folder. Every folder has a different name an I want to create variables(arrays) for each folder that show me all the files in that folder. For example: I have the Folder \Folder1. In it there are the Folders \1, \2, \3. In 1, 2 and 3 there are some files(.png). The array for Folder1 is $iDsO and now I want to crate the arrays $iDsO1, $iDsO2 and $iDsO3 with the files in them can I make something like this:
      While $iDs > 0 ;$iDs is the number of files in Folder1>> $iDsO[0] $iDs#here should come the Foldername for example '1'# = _FileListtoArray(@ProgramFilesDir&"\Folder1\"&$iDsO[$iDs]) $iDs = $iDs - 1 Wend So that in the End I have three variabels ($iDs1, $iDs2 and $iDs3)

Is this posible or if not what could I do instead ( I don´t know the number of folders in Folder1 in the begining).
    • liagason
      By liagason
      Hello everyone,
      How can I display in ascending  sequence some numbers stored in a string variable?
      $str = "18,03,48,23" MsgBox(0,"test",$str) I would like it to display "03,18,23,48"
    • rm4453
      By rm4453
      I have a table I am parsing, to find specific vehicle information. I am unable to get _ArrayFindAll to return the only valid result with my test data.
      Below is a sample of the table's HTML:
      <td class="textCenter">2010</td> <td>TOYOTA</td> <td>TACOMA 4X4 DB</td> <td></td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">80,975</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$16,800</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 308 --> <td class="textCenter">2010</td> <td>TOYOTA</td> <td>TACOMA 4X4 RG</td> <td></td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">R</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">5</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">95,224</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$9,500</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 309 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>BUICK</td> <td>REGAL</td> <td>CXL RL4</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">SR</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">102,694</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$5,000</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 310 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>AVALANCH 4X4 CR</td> <td>LS</td> <td>GRAY</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>E</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">64,759</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$16,300</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 311 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>EQUINOX AWD 4C</td> <td>LT W/2LT</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">S</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">AWD</td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">SR</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">91,896</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$4,400</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 312 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>TAHOE 4X4 V8</td> <td>LTZ</td> <td>WHITE</td> <td class="textCenter">S</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>C</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>N</td> <td class="textCenter">MR</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">126,982</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$17,800</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 313 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>1500 SLV 4X4 EX</td> <td>LT</td> <td>GRAY</td> <td class="textCenter">X</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">O</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">60,303</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$18,100</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 314 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>1500 SLV 4X4 EX</td> <td>LT</td> <td>SILVER</td> <td class="textCenter">X</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>E</td> <td class="textCenter">O</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">89,403</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$15,900</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 315 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>1500 SLV 4X4 EX</td> <td>LTZ</td> <td>BLUE</td> <td class="textCenter">X</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>E</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">53,087</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$17,700</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 316 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHEVROLET</td> <td>3500 CUTAWAY</td> <td>WORK VAN</td> <td>WHITE</td> <td class="textCenter">S</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td></td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X2</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td>N</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">202,477</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$2,700</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 317 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>CHRYSLER</td> <td>TOWN &amp; COUNTRY</td> <td>TOURING</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>E</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X2</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">198,541</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$1,900</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 318 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>DODGE</td> <td>DURANGO AWD V6</td> <td>CREW</td> <td>BLUE</td> <td class="textCenter">S</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">AWD</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">SR</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">176,036</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$2,800</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 319 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>FORD</td> <td>FOCUS</td> <td>SE</td> <td>SILVER</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">101,929</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$3,100</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 320 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>FORD</td> <td>FUSION FWD 4C</td> <td>SEL</td> <td>WHITE</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">SR</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">78,290</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$5,500</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 321 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>FORD</td> <td>F150 4X4 CR</td> <td>XLT</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textCenter">8</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X4</td> <td class="textCenter">Y</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">70,909</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$16,000</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 322 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>FORD</td> <td>MUSTANG V6 CPE</td> <td>V6 PREMIUM</td> <td>BLACK</td> <td class="textCenter">2</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter">4X2</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">L</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">92,531</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$2,700</td> </tr> <tr><!-- 323 --> <td class="textCenter">2011</td> <td>GMC</td> <td>ACADIA FWD</td> <td>SLE</td> <td>RED</td> <td class="textCenter">4</td> <td class="textCenter">6</td> <td>GAS</td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td class="textCenter"></td> <td class="textCenter">A</td> <td>CD</td> <td class="textCenter">HT</td> <td class="textCenter">C</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">79,199</td> <td class="textRight" nowrap="nowrap">$10,700</td> A picture of the table test data is attached here:

Here is the _query function, and all other relevant code that I can share.

Func _query($aSel, $aUrls) $oIE = _login() If $oIE = "Return" Then Return EndIf $j = 0 While $j < UBound($aSel) - 1 $i = 1 $aucID ;Unable To Share What This Is Other Than Var Name. _IENavigate($oIE, "Something" & $aucID[0] & "Something") _IELoadWait($oIE, 100, 2000) $oObj = _IETableGetCollection($oIE, 3) $cars = _IETableWriteToArray_ProgressBar($oObj, True, "Processing Requested Information!") ;<---- Modified Version See Post For It: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/195335-solved-how-to-add-a-progress-bar-to-_ietablewritetoarray/?tab=comments#comment-1400699 $carsYear = _filter($cars, 0, 0, GUICtrlRead($year)) $carsMake = _filter($carsYear, 0, 1, GUICtrlRead($make)) Global $carsModel = _filter($carsMake, 0, 2, GUICtrlRead($model)) $i = 0 $engine = GUICtrlRead($engine) If $engine <> "" Then While $i < StringLen($engine) $carsEngine = _filter($carsModel, 0, 6 + $i, StringLeft($engine, 1)) ;_ArrayDisplay($carsModel, "Cars Model Before Array Delete") $x = 1 While $x <= UBound($carsModel) _ArrayDelete($carsModel, $x) $x += 1 WEnd ;_ArrayDisplay($carsModel, "Cars Model After Array Delete") ;_ArrayConcatenate($carsModel, $carsEngine) ;_ArrayDisplay($carsModel, "Cars Model After Concatenate") $engine = StringTrimLeft($engine, 1) $i += 1 WEnd Else Dim $carsEngine[1][16] EndIf _ArrayConcatenate($carsEngine, $carsModel) _ArrayDisplay($carsEngine, "Cars Engine") Dim $carsDriveTrain[1][16] Dim $carsDriveTrain2[1][16] $driveTrainVal = GUICtrlRead($driveTrain) If $driveTrainVal = "4x4" Or $driveTrainVal = "awd" Then $carsDriveTrain = _filter($carsEngine, 0, 9, "4") $carsDriveTrain2 = _filter($carsEngine, 0, 9, "a") ;~ _ArrayDisplay($carsDriveTrain, "Drive Train Before") ;~ If @error Then ;~ MsgBox("", "", "Cars Drive Train Error: " & @error) ;~ EndIf ;~ _ArrayDisplay($carsDriveTrain2, "Drive Train2 Before") ;~ If @error Then ;~ MsgBox("", "", "Cars Drive Train 2 Error: " & @error) ;~ EndIf _ArrayConcatenate($carsDriveTrain, $carsDriveTrain2) _ArrayDisplay($carsDriveTrain, "Drive Train After Concat") ElseIf $driveTrainVal = "" Then _ArrayConcatenate($carsDriveTrain, $carsEngine) Else $carsDriveTrain = _filter($carsEngine, 0, 9, $driveTrain) EndIf Dim $carsOdom[1][16] $min = GUICtrlRead($odomMin) $max = GUICtrlRead($odomMax) For $i = 0 To UBound($carsDriveTrain) - 1 If $carsDriveTrain[$i][14] > $min And $carsDriveTrain[$i][14] < $max Then _ArrayAdd($carsOdom, $carsDriveTrain[$i]) MsgBox("", "", "ADDED!") EndIf Next _ArrayDisplay($carsOdom, "Cars Odom") $j += 1 WEnd _IEQuit($oIE) EndFunc ;==>_query Func _filter($tofilter, $xpos1, $ypos1, $str) ;~ If UBound($tofilter, 1) <= 1 Then ;~ $endx = 0 ;~ Else ;~ $endx = UBound($tofilter, 1) - 1 ;~ EndIf ;~ $cars = _ArrayFindAll($tofilter, $str, $tofilter[$xpos1][$ypos1], $tofilter[$endx][$ypos1], 0, 1, $ypos1, False) $cars = _ArrayFindAll($tofilter, $str, Default, Default, 0, 1, $ypos1) Dim $carsFiltered[1][16] = [["a", "b", "c", "d", "e", "f", "g", "h", "i", "j", "k", "l", "m", "n", "o", "p"]] ;_ArrayDisplay($carsFiltered) $i = 0 $uBound = UBound($cars) - 1 While $i < $uBound $filtered = _ArrayExtract($tofilter, $cars[$i], $cars[$i], 0, 15) ;_ArrayDisplay($filtered, "_filter Array of Filtered") _ArrayConcatenate($carsFiltered, $filtered) $i += 1 WEnd _ArrayDelete($carsFiltered, 0) Return $carsFiltered EndFunc ;==>_filter  
      If you know of a more efficient way of doing this please let me know would be more than happy to chew down my inefficiency while learning! (It's like my grandpa used to say, "The only criticism I can't use is that which is not given to me.")

The Item an I am using to test the filter is: