Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeathRow

[HELP] How to retrieve all links from a IE Window ?

11 posts in this topic

Hello AU3Forum,

I have a Internet Explorer window opened( I thinks its somehow a control class in IE,but anyway ) and I need to retrieve or take all the links from that page. How can I do this ??

For sure im not the best to give you an advise but look if it helps

until some one that knows help you..

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif"] [/font]

For sure im not the best to give you an advise but look if it helps

until some one that knows help you..

thanks for help anyway but its not what I was looking for...

I just want to extract all the links from a existing opened IE page.

thanks for help anyway but its not what I was looking for...

I just want to extract all the links from a existing opened IE page.

Yeah no prob mate...someone will respond soon.. ;)

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif"] [/font]

look at _IELinkGetCollection

Things that I've done..

Icon Resource Editor: icon resource editor 

AutoIt Piano: a piano

AutoIt Unlocker: unlocks files when you want to delete them

Colorful tooltips: a wrapper for the tool tips UDF

Rouge GoogleBot: a full screen animation

ASciTE text editor: a text editor written in autoit

Warning: Posts by this user are subject to change or may disappear without notice.

look at _IELinkGetCollection

I looked but I don't need to create another window with the _IECreate ,so the problem is with the first parameter

_IELinkGetCollection(ByRef $o_object [, $i_index = -1])

Then good luck.

Things that I've done..

Warning: Posts by this user are subject to change or may disappear without notice.

Well thats why I'm asking about this situation

Well thats why I'm asking about this situation

I say good luck cause by what I know you have just rejected the two most common and reliable methods for retrieving links in a web page, it's highly likely that no one else will come along and supply you with an alternate method that is suited specifically for your needs, although I could be wrong.

Things that I've done..

I say good luck cause by what I know you have just rejected the two most common and reliable methods for retrieving links in a web page, it's highly likely that no one else will come along and supply you with an alternate method that is suited specifically for your needs, although I could be wrong.

No, they are working, THE ONLY PROBLEM is that I don't want to create any web page, its already openedcreated .

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

No, they are working, THE ONLY PROBLEM is that I don't want to create any web page, its already openedcreated .

Then look into _IEAttach to get the object handle to your already active iexplorer window and use the _IELinkGetCollection.

You should make use of the help file in scite, whenever you come across a function, click it and press [F1] to get information about it.

Edited by ApudAngelorum
1 person likes this

Things that I've done..