Sign in to follow this  
DeathRow

[HELP] How to retrieve all links from a IE Window ?

Hello AU3Forum,

I have a Internet Explorer window opened( I thinks its somehow a control class in IE,but anyway ) and I need to retrieve or take all the links from that page. How can I do this ??

For sure im not the best to give you an advise but look if it helps

until some one that knows help you..

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif"] [/font]

For sure im not the best to give you an advise but look if it helps

until some one that knows help you..

thanks for help anyway but its not what I was looking for...

I just want to extract all the links from a existing opened IE page.

thanks for help anyway but its not what I was looking for...

I just want to extract all the links from a existing opened IE page.

Yeah no prob mate...someone will respond soon.. ;)

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif"] [/font]

look at _IELinkGetCollection

I looked but I don't need to create another window with the _IECreate ,so the problem is with the first parameter

_IELinkGetCollection(ByRef $o_object [, $i_index = -1])

Well thats why I'm asking about this situation

I say good luck cause by what I know you have just rejected the two most common and reliable methods for retrieving links in a web page, it's highly likely that no one else will come along and supply you with an alternate method that is suited specifically for your needs, although I could be wrong.

I say good luck cause by what I know you have just rejected the two most common and reliable methods for retrieving links in a web page, it's highly likely that no one else will come along and supply you with an alternate method that is suited specifically for your needs, although I could be wrong.

No, they are working, THE ONLY PROBLEM is that I don't want to create any web page, its already openedcreated .

No, they are working, THE ONLY PROBLEM is that I don't want to create any web page, its already openedcreated .

Then look into _IEAttach to get the object handle to your already active iexplorer window and use the _IELinkGetCollection.

You should make use of the help file in scite, whenever you come across a function, click it and press [F1] to get information about it.

Edited by ApudAngelorum

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Colduction
      Hi dear friends!, i'm sorry for creating a new thread (a new problem), i have over than 9 lists that i want to combine them to be this (in this example, there are 3 test files):

I've written a little code for splitting main information, but i really confused how to make results as "Output.txt", here is that code:

$sRegex_1 = StringRegExp(FileRead("1.txt"), '(?s:(?<=\=\=\r\n)(.*?)(?=\r\n\=\=))', 3) $sRegex_2 = StringRegExp(FileRead("2.txt"), '(?s:(?<=\=\=\r\n)(.*?)(?=\r\n\=\=))', 3) $sRegex_3 = StringRegExp(FileRead("3.txt"), '(?s:(?<=\=\=\r\n)(.*?)(?=\r\n\=\=))', 3) For $i = 0 To UBound($sRegex_1) - 1 ConsoleWrite($sRegex_1[$i] & @CRLF) For $j = 0 To UBound($sRegex_2) - 1 ConsoleWrite($sRegex_2[$j] & @CRLF) For $k = 0 To UBound($sRegex_3) - 1 ConsoleWrite($sRegex_3[$k] & @CRLF) Next Next Next  
    • By adityaparakh
      Hello ,

A website I am trying to login with my credentials.
      And retrieve the cookie into a text file.
      Unable to do so.
      Is it that certain,  Httponly , type - are not allowed to be fetched.

Then further ,
      I will be checking every 5 minutes if my session is active , else re-login and re-fetch the cookie.
      For the second part , I will probably fetch some table and see if not in appropriate format do Part 1 : Fetch Cookie - again.
      Any better way , tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello evrybody
      here is an example about how to split your texts using a delimiter with the ability to select how much of delimiters shows in each colum  with $i_number
      e.g
      you have a long text and you want to split it in an array
      that evry colum have a number (n) of lines
      i made a function that do that for you
      just call it with a three params
      $s_text
      your text
      $i_number
      the number that you want to put in each col
      $s_siparator
      the siparator
      default is "|"
      here is the function with example
      i hope that it will be useful for you

#include <Array.au3> $s_txt = "some text1some text2|some text3|some text4|some text5|some text6" $array = splitText($s_txt, 2) _ArrayDisplay($array) Func splitText($s_text, $i_number, $s_siparator = "|") Local $a_TXT = StringSplit($s_text, $s_siparator) Local $a_Return[$a_TXT[0] + 1] If ($a_TXT[0] <= $i_number) Or ($i_number <= 0) Then ReDim $a_Return[2] $a_Return[0] = 1 $a_Return[1] = $s_text Return $a_Return EndIf Local $i_Processed = 1, $i_arrayProcessed = 1 Do For $i = $i_Processed To ($i_Processed + $i_number) - 1 If ($a_TXT[0] < $i) Then ExitLoop If Not ($a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed]) Then $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] = $a_TXT[$i] Else $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] &= $s_siparator & $a_TXT[$i] EndIf $i_Processed += 1 Next $i_arrayProcessed += 1 Until ($a_TXT[0] < $i_Processed) ReDim $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] $a_Return[0] = $i_arrayProcessed - 1 Return $a_Return EndFunc ;==>splitText
      accept my greetings
      thanks to
      @Dan_555
      for his notes

• By MesterPerfect
      good morning
      this is the first post here in the autoit forums
      i hope that you can help me in my problem
      i have a JSON encoded
      it a map of my forums
      where i want to make a treeview that have the same type of map
      e.g
      a system (as category)
      windows (as sub category)
      software (as an child item in the windows category)
      i don't know how to do that
      so, i know that i can do that using the json functions
      but i need your help about how we can do it as the type that i told you
      by the way i need to put the sub info for each item in an array that give me the ability to manage my items
      e.g
      can post thread
      can reply
      message cound ...
      you just give me a small example and i can continue.
      am sorry if this against the rules of the forum.
      but i realy searched a lot but i couldn't
      i hope some one give me the way.
      thank you very much in advance

here is the link of json forum
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/148114-a-non-strict-json-udf-jsmn/
      and here is my encoded json file

{ "tree_map": { "0": [ 1, 5, 6, 7 ], "1": [ 2 ], "2": [ 4 ], "5": [ 3 ], "6": [ 8 ], "8": [ 9, 10 ] }, "nodes": [ { "breadcrumbs": [], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 1, "node_id": 1, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Category", "parent_node_id": 0, "title": "Main category", "type_data": {} }, { "breadcrumbs": [ { "node_id": 1, "title": "Main category", "node_type_id": "Category" } ], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 1, "node_id": 2, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Forum", "parent_node_id": 1, "title": "Main forum", "type_data": { "allow_poll": true, "allow_posting": true, "can_create_thread": true, "can_upload_attachment": true, "discussion_count": 0, "last_post_date": 0, "last_post_id": 0, "last_post_username": "", "last_thread_id": 0, "last_thread_prefix_id": 0, "last_thread_title": "", "message_count": 0, "min_tags": 0, "require_prefix": false } }, { "breadcrumbs": [ { "node_id": 1, "title": "Main category", "node_type_id": "Category" }, { "node_id": 2, "title": "Main forum", "node_type_id": "Forum" } ], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 1, "node_id": 4, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Forum", "parent_node_id": 2, "title": "my forums1", "type_data": { "allow_poll": true, "allow_posting": true, "can_create_thread": true, "can_upload_attachment": true, "discussion_count": 0, "last_post_date": 0, "last_post_id": 0, "last_post_username": "", "last_thread_id": 0, "last_thread_prefix_id": 0, "last_thread_title": "", "message_count": 0, "min_tags": 0, "require_prefix": false } }, { "breadcrumbs": [], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 2, "node_id": 5, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Category", "parent_node_id": 0, "title": "Perfect", "type_data": {} }, { "breadcrumbs": [ { "node_id": 5, "title": "Perfect", "node_type_id": "Category" } ], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 2, "node_id": 3, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Forum", "parent_node_id": 5, "title": "ahmed", "type_data": { "allow_poll": true, "allow_posting": true, "can_create_thread": true, "can_upload_attachment": true, "discussion_count": 0, "last_post_date": 0, "last_post_id": 0, "last_post_username": "", "last_thread_id": 0, "last_thread_prefix_id": 0, "last_thread_title": "", "message_count": 0, "min_tags": 0, "require_prefix": false } }, { "breadcrumbs": [], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 3, "node_id": 6, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Forum", "parent_node_id": 0, "title": "autoit", "type_data": { "allow_poll": true, "allow_posting": true, "can_create_thread": true, "can_upload_attachment": true, "discussion_count": 0, "last_post_date": 0, "last_post_id": 0, "last_post_username": "", "last_thread_id": 0, "last_thread_prefix_id": 0, "last_thread_title": "", "message_count": 0, "min_tags": 0, "require_prefix": false } }, { "breadcrumbs": [ { "node_id": 6, "title": "autoit", "node_type_id": "Forum" } ], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 3, "node_id": 8, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Forum", "parent_node_id": 6, "title": "examples", "type_data": { "allow_poll": true, "allow_posting": true, "can_create_thread": true, "can_upload_attachment": true, "discussion_count": 0, "last_post_date": 0, "last_post_id": 0, "last_post_username": "", "last_thread_id": 0, "last_thread_prefix_id": 0, "last_thread_title": "", "message_count": 0, "min_tags": 0, "require_prefix": false } }, { "breadcrumbs": [ { "node_id": 6, "title": "autoit", "node_type_id": "Forum" }, { "node_id": 8, "title": "examples", "node_type_id": "Forum" } ], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 3, "node_id": 9, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Forum", "parent_node_id": 8, "title": "GUI", "type_data": { "allow_poll": true, "allow_posting": true, "can_create_thread": true, "can_upload_attachment": true, "discussion_count": 0, "last_post_date": 0, "last_post_id": 0, "last_post_username": "", "last_thread_id": 0, "last_thread_prefix_id": 0, "last_thread_title": "", "message_count": 0, "min_tags": 0, "require_prefix": false } }, { "breadcrumbs": [ { "node_id": 6, "title": "autoit", "node_type_id": "Forum" }, { "node_id": 8, "title": "examples", "node_type_id": "Forum" } ], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 31, "node_id": 10, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Forum", "parent_node_id": 8, "title": "windowEX", "type_data": { "allow_poll": true, "allow_posting": true, "can_create_thread": true, "can_upload_attachment": true, "discussion_count": 0, "last_post_date": 0, "last_post_id": 0, "last_post_username": "", "last_thread_id": 0, "last_thread_prefix_id": 0, "last_thread_title": "", "message_count": 0, "min_tags": 0, "require_prefix": false } }, { "breadcrumbs": [], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 4, "node_id": 7, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Category", "parent_node_id": 0, "title": "vbs", "type_data": {} } ] }  
    • By WoodGrain
      Hi All,
      Trying to open windows explorer to a WebDav location and it's not working quite how I want, on the computers it is setup as a "network location" (as opposed to a "mapped drive", and this unfortunately can't be changed), the "Data" WebDav folder sits directly under "This PC" if that's an easier way to get to it. any suggestions as to what I can correct to get the 2nd example to work?
      ; This works, but I'm trying to avoid this as users normally see the URL style in the 2nd example below $folderToOpen = "\\mycompany.sharepoint.com@SSL\DavWWWRoot\Data" Run("Explorer.exe " & $folderToOpen) ; This does not work, it tries to open the WebDav url in the default web browser $folderToOpen = "https://mycompany.sharepoint.com/Data" Run("Explorer.exe " & $folderToOpen) ShellExecute also opens it in the default browser.
      Saw _WinAPI_ShellOpenFolderAndSelectItems but couldn't get the 2nd example to work.
      If I manually open Windows Explorer and paste in https://mycompany.sharepoint.com/Data it loads the WebDav directory without issue.
      If I have to use the pathing from the first example it is fine, just trying to give users a familiar experience.
      Thanks!