Getting text from a window

What I am trying to do is record and track betting action from an online poker program, to do this i am thinking i could snag the comments that the "dealer" prints in a text window, (eg. " pokerplayer1 bets $2) how ever the Autoit window information does not give me anything very specific on the poker program, or the text window. So im wondering is there anyway that they have made this imformation unavailable, and if so is there a way to get around what they have done.

Thanks

What I am trying to do is record and track betting action from an online poker program, to do this i am thinking i could snag the comments that the "dealer" prints in a text window, (eg. " pokerplayer1 bets $2)  how ever the Autoit window information does not give me anything very specific on the poker program, or the text window.  So im wondering is there anyway that they have made this imformation unavailable, and if so is there a way to get around what they have done.

Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there is always a way. few things to look at first, 1) what kind of info do you get from autoit window info in regards to controls/text on the app? 2) you say 'online poker program' but does that mean it's a standalone application, or a web-based game?