Combo not populated on Win2K

Guest alans

Guest alans

seems the following code I am using is happy on WinXP but not on Win2K do I have to do things different?

Reading text from a listbox and adding to a combo box I created, this works fine on WinXP but not on Win2k:

$ToClean = GUICtrlCreateCombo ( "", 100, 5 , 160 , 20)
GUICtrlSetData($ToClean, $avImageArray[$iclean])

I have checked and in both cases the Array does contain the correct information but the displayed dialog with combo box does not contain the SetData on 2K.

Can anyone tell me if I should do things different (new to this scripting language)?

seems the following code I am using is happy on WinXP but not on Win2K do I have to do things different?

Reading text from a listbox and adding to a combo box I created, this works fine on WinXP but not on Win2k:

I have checked and in both cases the Array does contain the correct information but the displayed dialog with combo box does not contain the SetData on 2K.

Can anyone tell me if I should do things different (new to this scripting language)?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

$ToClean = GUICtrlCreateCombo ( "", 100, 5 , 160 , 100)

changed 20 to 100 - try that.

HardCopy

Contributions: UDF _DateYearFirstChildren are like Farts, you can just about stand your own.Why am I not a Vegetarian?...Well...my ancestors didn't fight & evolve to the Top of the food chain for me to survive on Salad

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I haven't tried with the beta, but i wasn't able to get combo box to take an array as the setdata for a script i had done. I tried a bunch of different ways to turn my array into a string, including the _ArrayToString() function without success. Eventually to get the dynamic combo box i wanted, i did a for loop that created my string by concatenating each element of the array with a | between them, and then i passed that string to the GUICtrlSetData(). That is how i finally had to do it to make it work on 2k.