Interface Koda

Good evening, as they are entitled to ask for help using the works Koda.

I state that until yesterday I used the versioneLite of SciTE where Koda was not there.

Then thanks to a suggestion from the forum I discovered that there is' a more complete version and the same suggeritote sent me the file.

Then I said, I tried to experiment with a very low level and once you do what I wanted, I saved the interface.

Then I launched the appropriately curious interface created and run up to here 'so good or so (then explain the almost).

The problem 'when you run the interface you just created from the program Koda closes to make room for the interface, ok the problem is that although when I go to reload the saved file Koda with my buttons and I am positioned label a file that is not what I saved.

Let me give an example, if I have a label that has a size of 45x45 when I save when I go back to the file I find myself with a label of 10 X 10 (example).

Someone said I would know why?

In the above interfaces (GUI) I position it also buttons UPDOWN mentr but for the rest of the graphics interface (understood as ladel and radio) is created, these are not precisely in pulses UPDOWN created (in the sense that when the lines creates Koda program these buttons there is no trace.

It takes the special precautions??

thanks

Alberto

Thank You

Alberto

---------------------------------------------------

I am translate with Google.

The label size problem could be that you need to set AUTOSIZE property to false.

The rest of your post I find too difficult to understand. I suggest a screen shot of your design and post with it the code produced by Koda.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I wanted to ask for another thing, when I create an interface with Koda I saw that he did not declare the variables (or so I do not know if there is need to configure Koda).

Then created the interface, adding the declaration of variables, you can try to see how the interface works, for example, admit that the interface needs to change.

Ps: I state that I have seen that if I copy a program that uses this interface and save it with another name, I noticed that Koda tells me I have two programs that use the same interface.

That said, when I take the correct interface, what happens to my program? I added it automatically changes to the interface that I do to correct the program associated with it? If I add by hand a few instructions in the program as it was sung by Koda?

For example, if I'm going to change the parameter defining the width of a label (by trial and error, I find the program and correct it with the value that I tested) and then I go for example to add another button to the interface, as it takes my edit to the width of the label, corrects me Koda or whenever the interface Koda unless I go to re-edit the parameter by hand??

I hope I was clear.

Thanks in advance for your patience

Alberto

Thank You

Alberto

---------------------------------------------------

I am translate with Google.