Select radio button

I need to figure out how to select a specific radio button when a new page appears.

I can’t seem to select the button by my normal means, keyboard shortcut. (Yeah I know. ;) laugh it up but It’s worked on ten websites so far)

I know the DOB so that can be a determining factor, but then how do I tell autoit to select that radio button?

I could use the mouseclick function if the radio button will always be in the same place but it won’t.

I am currently using Firefox but can use IE for that _IE function I keep hearing about but haven tried it yet. That would require a weekend of learning for me. I am not a natural programmer. So are there any other ways to select the radio button?

Thanks,

Posted Image

post-72478-0-86462800-1337284708_thumb.p

No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking.Voltaire

_Array2HTMLTable()_IEClassNameGetCollection()_IEquerySelectorAll()

:) Have a look at _IEFormElementRadioSelect example in help file

I am currently using Firefox but can use IE for that _IE function I keep hearing about but haven tried it yet. That would require a weekend of learning for me. I am not a natural programmer. So are there any other ways to select the radio button?

AutoIt is a programming language. If you are not a natural programmer and you don't want to learn, its not your fault, but I do suggest you to not waste your time here and try your luck at something else... ;) Edited by MKISH

----------------------------------------

:bye: Hey there, was I helpful?

----------------------------------------

My Current OS: Win8 PRO (64-bit); Current AutoIt Version: v3.3.8.1

uncommon,

Since you "keep hearing about" IE functions it would appear that the learning has already started and the weekend is upon us!

You may actually enjoy programming. At the very least, the learning will pay dividends down the road.

Good Luck,

kylomas

Forum Rules         Procedure for posting code

"I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals."

- Sir Winston Churchill