RDP-Software Install issues

Hello all,

I've setup a few different software packages to run automated and the code works great. We RDP into the machine and start the package, the problem here is If we minimize the RDP session the package stops and will not move on to the next step. IS there a way to keep the package active and running even if the RDP session is minimized or closed? Am I missing a switch when I compiled the package?

Please help!

#RequireAdmin
   ;Bentley IEG License Service
   Run("\\Servername\iegls02001803en.exe")
   WinWaitActive("Bentley IEG License Service","")
   Send("{TAB}")
   Send("{ENTER}")
   WinWaitActive("Bentley IEG License Service","Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Bentley IEG License Service")
   Send("{ENTER}")
   WinWaitActive("Bentley IEG License Service","Please read the following license agreement carefully")
   Send("{UP}")
   Send("{ENTER}")
   WinWaitActive("Bentley IEG License Service","The wizard is ready to begin installation.")
   Send("{ENTER}")
   WinWaitActive("Bentley IEG License Service","The InstallShield Wizard has successfully installed Bentley IEG License Service.")
   Send("{ENTER}")
   ;Bentley AutoPIPE V8i SELECTseries 2
   Run("\\Servername\ap09030107en.exe")
   WinWaitActive("Bentley AutoPIPE V8i","")
   Send("{ENTER}")
   WinWaitActive("Bentley AutoPIPE V8i","")
   Send("{ENTER}")
   Sleep(8000)
   WinWaitActive("Bentley AutoPIPE V8i SELECTseries 2","Welcome to Install Wizard for Bentley AutoPIPE V8i SELECTseries 2")
   Send('{ENTER}')
   WinWaitActive("Bentley AutoPIPE V8i SELECTseries 2","License Agreement")
   Send("{ENTER}")
   WinWaitActive("Bentley AutoPIPE V8i SELECTseries 2","Setup will install Bentley AutoPIPE V8i SELECTseries 2 in the following folder.")
   Send("{ENTER}")
   WinWaitActive("Bentley AutoPIPE V8i SELECTseries 2","Select the features you want to install, and clear the features you do not want to install.")
   Send("{ENTER}")
   WinWaitActive("Bentley AutoPIPE V8i SELECTseries 2","Setup has enough information to start copying the program files.")
   Send("{ENTER}")
   WinWaitActive("Bentley AutoPIPE V8i SELECTseries 2","Select free AutoPIPE translators to install.")
   Send("{ENTER}")
   WinWaitActive("Bentley AutoPIPE V8i SELECTseries 2","The InstallShield Wizard has successfully installed Bentley AutoPIPE V8i SELECTseries 2.")
   Send("{ENTER}")