Nothing works after WinActivate of one particular window

Alright. Weird problem.

I'm doing automation within a couple of VMWare Virtual Machines, but this doesn't really matter.

However, for the same window with the title "WebStation", after performing WinActivate on it:

VirtualMachines:

-In Windows 7 32 bits, ControlClick, MouseClick works perfectly.

-In Windows 7 64 bits, ControlClick, MouseClick works perfectly.

-In Windows Server 2008 64 bits, ControlClick, MouseClick, WinKill, WinClose don't work. The only thing that I can do to "manipule" the window is ProcessClose(WinGetProcess("WebStation"))... which effectively closes the window.

Does anyone have an idea of what could do this? Why is this happening only in Windows Server 2008.....

Again, answering to my own post ( I really hope this will be useful to at least 1 person in the whole world).

It appeared that the process running my AutoIt Script had lower privileges than the process of the window I tried to "manipulate" (I could only kill its process). This happened because of UIPI which is in Windows since Windows Vista (XP doesn't have that problem.).

The workaround I had was to disable UAC. Everything worked fine after this. I could perform a ControlClick and be happy again.