Problem with _RunDOS.

Hi, I have done Windows Xp virtualized with VirtualBox program.

Now I want to mount a DVD-Drive from different ISO-Image choosing from 5 choices using a command of VirtualBox.

Is I insert the command into a BATCH file it run very well, but if I put the string command in a file.AU3 and I run it, AutoIT cause an error.

The command Syntax to run is (included quotation marks and hyphens):

VBoxManage storageattach "Machine_Name" --storagectl "Controller_Name" --port 1 --device 0 --type dvddrive --medium "Path\Name.iso"

In my computer the correct command that in Batch file run is:

VBoxManage storageattach "73fc2221-78f4-4caf-8827-cf2f542a2527" --storagectl "Controller IDE" --port 1 --device 0 --type dvddrive --medium "D:\Translator\English Dictionary 2011.iso"

This is the same string on AutoIT that don't run

#include <Process.au3>

_RunDos("VBoxManage storageattach "73fc2221-78f4-4caf-8827-cf2f542a2527" --storagectl "Controller IDE" --port 1 --device 0 --type dvddrive --medium "D:\Translator\English Dictionary 2011.iso"")

Can you help me??

Thanks

I have done other tests and in my opinion AutoIT crashes because there are quotation marks and hyphens in the string command

and autoIT Wants in begining of command: (" and then wait this: ") to the end of command but it found other quotations marks that causes error.

What do you think about ?

There are some solutions or the only way is inculding stringcommand on FILE.BAT as I already do?

Thanks

Edited by apollo13