problem with RegWrite win7

I use function "Enable" and "Disable" together in Win7. The first, I call function "Enable" , it's effect. Then "Disable" is called , but it's not effect. (In win XP is both of function are effect)

$key= "HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings"

Func Enable()

RegWrite($key,"ProxyEnable", "REG_DWORD",1)

DllCall('WININET.DLL', 'long', 'InternetSetOption', 'int', 0, 'long', 39, 'str', 0, 'long', 0)

EndFunc

Func Enable()

RegWrite($key,"ProxyEnable", "REG_DWORD",0)

DllCall('WININET.DLL', 'long', 'InternetSetOption', 'int', 0, 'long', 39, 'str', 0, 'long', 0)

EndFunc

Everyone help me, please!!! Thanks u very much

Edited by voanhkiem6

• Moderators

This works just fine on Win7 for me.

Global $key = "HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings"

Enable()
MsgBox(0, "", "Check Reg Key")
Disable()

Func Enable()

RegWrite($key,"ProxyEnable", "REG_DWORD",1)

EndFunc

Func Disable()

RegWrite($key,"ProxyEnable", "REG_DWORD",0)

EndFunc

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Is this the entire script? If not, it is possible that the $key variable is being assigned elsewhere in your script. Either declare it as a constant (i.e. Global Const) or use local variables to ensure $key is what you expect it to be. Also, are you sure that the problem is with RegWrite? Have you checked the registry value after disable is executed?

Edited by zorphnog