create a multi-column array from sql query results

hello world.

i am trying to create a multi-column array that looks like this

result1_column1 | result1_column2 | result1_column3

result2_column1 | result2_column2 | result2_column3

Func LookUp($columns, $query_field, $query_field_value)

Local $results[1], $hQuery, $aRow

$columns_count = StringSplit($columns, ",") ;this is how i figure out how many columns there will be

_SQLite_Query(-1, "SELECT " & $columns & " FROM aAssetInfo WHERE " & $query_field & "='" & $query_field_value & "'", $hQuery)
    While _SQLite_FetchData($hQuery, $aRow) = $SQLITE_OK
        For $x = 1 To UBound($columns_count) - 1
            ReDim $results[UBound($results) + 1][UBound($columns_count)-1]

$results[UBound($results) - 1][$x - 1] = $aRow[$x - 1]
        Next
    WEnd

return $results

EndFunc

thank you in advance!

_SQLite_GetTable2d with _SQLite_Display2DResult?

Edited by BrewManNH

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator