Window 'views'

Burgs

Hello,

If a GUI window has a background image set within it, Is it possible to move/change the 'view' (portion of the image that is showing within the window) in a case when the image is larger than the window dimensions WITHOUT moving the image using 'GUICtrlSetPos'?? I do NOT want the image to change it's position, simply the window placement 'over' that image...possible? I hope I explained that sufficiently...thank you in advance.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I looked at it only very quickly so I'm not sure...basically I'm looking for the ability to 'scroll' the window across the image (which is larger than the GUI window) without using scrollbars ('arrow' keys, mouseclicks)...just adjusting the 'view' of what the window is looking at (which part of the underlaying image is within the view). I need this so as to avoid having to actually move the image within the view.

I guess I am looking for the opposite of GUICtrlSetPos where instead of moving the control image it is the window (view, not the window itself) only that gets moved around and the position of the image remains fixed...

Edited by Burgs