Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Proper use of ControlFocus and ControlSend

5 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted

I must not be using these functions right for my GUI

the targeted name of the window is "[HC]" (without quotations)

and all I want my

func to do is get controlfocus of window (because I got a checkbox, when ticked function will kick in) and then ControlSend,

But I know im not doing it right and I've tried numerous ways of going about this.

Can someone please maybe post a valid example?

I tried retracting some info from the help guide on this and I got no where from there Notepad example.

Id appreciate the help a lot guys.

Thanks,

~Acid Alchamy~

#2 ·  Posted

because is controlsend the function I want to use when I only want something sent once?

Send(.....) in a func when func is activated spamms the function and I dont want that. I want to focus a client and send it one command, once and thats it.

#3 ·  Posted

anyone got any ideas?

#4 ·  Posted

It is difficult to provide you with assistance without a little more detail. Can you post the code you've tried thus far? How about a screen shot of the window you're trying to manipulate?

Dealing with end users: "Every day I play hide-and-seek with Stupid. Usually it finds me."

My Scripts: SCCM UDFInclude Source with Compiled Script, Disk Maintenance for Windows XP, "Deal-A-Day" Sites, Windows Firewall UDF

#5 ·  Posted

Don't bump your thread every hour!

Wait atleast 24 hours between bumps!

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]Hobby graphics artist, using gimp.Automating pc stuff, using AutoIt.Listening to music, using Grooveshark.[/font]Scripts:[spoiler]Simple ScreenshotSaves you alot of trouble when taking a screenshot!Don't remember what happened with this, but aperantly the exe is all i got.If you don't want to run it, simply don't._IsRun UDFIt figures out if the script has ben ran before based on the info in a ini file.If you don't want to use exactly what i wrote, you can use it as inspiration.[/spoiler]