RegExp with Autoit

Heya,

one question =)

Im currently workin with RegExpr in AutoIt, but im curr stuck with a problem.

My curr regexp is: <(?i)string>(.*\r\n)*</(?i)string>

But it doesnt match this:

Posted Image

Any ideas? im exploding xD

I like using XMLDOM for that

$oXML=ObjCreate("Microsoft.XMLDOM")
$stest = '<string><string2 name="racecar" test="test2"><type title="value">value1</type><type title="value">value2</type></string2></string>'
$oXML.LoadXML($stest)
;ConsoleWrite ( $oXML.xml & @CRLF)

$result = $oXML.selectNodes('//string')
For $Node In $result
ConsoleWrite ( $Node.xml & @CRLF)
Next
Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

$oXML=ObjCreate("Microsoft.XMLDOM")
$stest = '<string><string2 name="racecar" test="test2"><type title="value">value1</type><type title="value">value2</type></string2></string>'

Wow... step on your dick much?

Whenever someone says "pls" because it's shorter than "please", I say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".

I'm not following, the xmldom is much easier than the regexp for xml...and it formats perfectly, removes all the extraneous text, and removes all the commented out nodes

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

jdelaney, it was very clearly pointed out this was a thread that violates our rules. If I find you helping people break the forum rules in the future you will get some time away from the forum to review the rules until you understand them.

Thread locked.