Sign in to follow this  
golfinhu

Treeview - If i check parent, all childrens are checkeds too!

golfinhu

I want to do something like that!

Posted Image

i tried many times but... nothing x.x

i tried this topic:

but this is not exactly what i want!

thanks a lot!

golfinhu

thankyou so much!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• xtcislove
      By xtcislove
      Hello,
      i stuck again,
      Im using this function to create a treeview from root dir.

;https://autoit.de/index.php?thread/86082-treeview-root-verbergen/&postID=691139#post691139 #include <File.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $sPath = @ScriptDir Global $hGui = GUICreate('TreeView-Example', 400, 600) Global $idTreeView = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(10, 10, 380, 580, Default, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) GUISetState() _CreatePath($sPath, $idTreeView) Do Until GUIGetMsg() = -3 Func _CreatePath($sPath, $idParent) Local $aFolder, $aFiles, $idItem If StringRight($sPath, 1) <> '\' Then $sPath &= '\' $aFolder = _FileListToArray($sPath, '*', $FLTA_FOLDERS) If Not @error Then For $i = 1 To $aFolder[0] $idItem = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem($aFolder[$i], $idParent) _CreatePath($sPath & $aFolder[$i], $idItem) Next EndIf $aFiles = _FileListToArray($sPath, '*', $FLTA_FILES) If @error Then Return For $i = 1 To $aFiles[0] $idItem = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem($aFiles[$i], $idParent) Next EndFunc Folder Structure:

Folder1
      Folder2
      Folder3
      If a file exists in multiple folders, i like to color it red, if not green. 

I know how to do this for files, but nut for the folders.

Because if there is only 1 file in Folder2 that is also in Folder1 that it should only color this single file red, inlcuding its whole tree.

The Folder1 and Folder2 should be red in this case, too. Other files and trees should stay green.

Edit:
      Basically i like to color a file and its belonging tree red if the file exists more than 1 time.
    • xtcislove
      By xtcislove
      Hello,

im searching like 6 hours and i didnt found the right solution.

Im trying to build a treeview from a directory and its subfolders etc.

This function give me right treeview, but i cant color each item seperated.

#include <GuiTreeView.au3> $hGui = GUICreate("Demo1", 600, 400) $hTreeView = _GUICtrlTreeView_Create($hGui, 10, 10, 580, 380) GUISetState() _GUICtrlTreeView_BeginUpdate($hTreeView) ListFiles_ToTreeView(@ScriptDir, 0) _GUICtrlTreeView_EndUpdate($hTreeView) Do Until GUIGetMsg() = -3 Func ListFiles_ToTreeView($sSourceFolder, $hItem) Local $sFile ; Force a trailing \ If StringRight($sSourceFolder, 1) <> "\" Then $sSourceFolder &= "\" ; Start the search Local $hSearch = FileFindFirstFile($sSourceFolder & "*.*") ; If no files found then return If $hSearch = -1 Then Return ; This is where we break the recursive loop <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ; Now run through the contents of the folder While 1 ; Get next match $sFile = FileFindNextFile($hSearch) ; If no more files then close search handle and return If @error Then ExitLoop ; This is where we break the recursive loop <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ; Check if a folder If @extended Then ; If so then call the function recursively ListFiles_ToTreeView($sSourceFolder & $sFile, _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild($hTreeView, $hItem, $sFile)) Else ; If a file than write path and name _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild($hTreeView, $hItem, $sFile) EndIf WEnd ; Close search handle FileClose($hSearch) EndFunc ;==>ListFiles_ToTreeView
      So i am searching for the exact same function just with
      GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem
      instead of 
      _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild

Ps: i have a folder structure where i like to color each item green if a file only exist once and red if it exist more than once.

Could someone help?

Solution:

• Sven-Seyfert
      By Sven-Seyfert

Hi Community,

I have a problem with the usage of _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild and setting different item text colors (and different background colors), separately for the TreeView levels.

I use the UDF GUITreeViewEx.au3 of 'Melba23' and I renamed the functions to increase my understanding about the content. I already talked to him about his UDF to respect his rights and intellectual property. I read many forum threads, I tried many ways to get it, but it's seems to be impossible in the way that I use the UDF.

Question:
      How can I set different item text colors, separately for the TreeView levels?
      How can I set different item background colors, separately for the TreeView levels?

I found out that _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild don't let my set this properties directly. But after loading the TreeView content I can't change the items (children) too. Only the font weight to bold I could set with _GUICtrlTreeView_SetBold but I want to do this in a generic way directly at the creation (loading) of the TreeView.

Of course I tried the different functions to set text color or bkgColor, but it didn't work - maybe I do it wrong.
      I really hope you can help me, give me a hint and understand what I want to do.
      [Solved] final solution made by @LarsJ (see below)

Thanks for your help - I'm grateful!
      Sven

CODE
      BEFORE
      AFTER
      ExecutionPlan.zip
    • gillesg
      By gillesg
      Hello,
      I am struggling in merging GUITreeViewEx, Shelltristate and enhancing to handle a third state that means : some items under are selected.
      I have difficulties handling expand order and key Space (especially when node is collapsed).
      Here the zip with UDF and and example.

The problem I might need some advice to handle : 
      1- When load Treeview, have a correct settings of the checkbox for a tristate tree
      2 - Handle keyboard used for walking in tree
           Chicken is checked and  Steak is unchecked
          When walking with arrow to Meat, it gets unchecked
      3 - When node is collapsed and checked thru keyboard (space)
         the middle state is possible which should not
      Here is joined an animated gif showing the 3 problems

Thanks for your advices

GUITreeview3Ex.zip
    • gillesg
      By gillesg
      Hello,
      I just bumped into this problem with _GUICtrlTreeView_Sort.
      Just used doc example and comment out the child creation
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiTreeView.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $aidItem[10], $iX = 9, $iY = 29, $idTreeView Local $iStyle = BitOR($TVS_EDITLABELS, $TVS_HASBUTTONS, $TVS_HASLINES, $TVS_LINESATROOT, $TVS_DISABLEDRAGDROP, $TVS_SHOWSELALWAYS) GUICreate("TreeView Sort", 400, 300) $idTreeView = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(2, 2, 396, 268, $iStyle, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) _GUICtrlTreeView_BeginUpdate($idTreeView) For $x = 0 To 3 $aidItem[$x] = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem(StringFormat("[%02d] New Item", $iX), $idTreeView) $iX -= 1 For $y = 1 To 3 ; GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem(StringFormat("[%02d] New Child", $iY), $aidItem[$x]) $iY -= 1 Next Next _GUICtrlTreeView_Expand($idTreeView) _GUICtrlTreeView_EndUpdate($idTreeView) MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Information", "Sort") _GUICtrlTreeView_Sort($idTreeView) _GUICtrlTreeView_SelectItem($idTreeView, $aidItem[9]) ; Boucle jusqu'à ce que l'utilisateur quitte. Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>Example The tree is not sorted.

There is a similar problem with deeper tree
      Also based on the example
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiTreeView.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $aidItem[10], $bidItem[10], $iX = 9, $iY = 29, $idTreeView Local $iStyle = BitOR($TVS_EDITLABELS, $TVS_HASBUTTONS, $TVS_HASLINES, $TVS_LINESATROOT, $TVS_DISABLEDRAGDROP, $TVS_SHOWSELALWAYS) GUICreate("TreeView Sort", 400, 300) $idTreeView = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(2, 2, 396, 268, $iStyle, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) _GUICtrlTreeView_BeginUpdate($idTreeView) $index=0 For $x = 0 To 3 $aidItem[$x] = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem(StringFormat("[%02d] New Item", $iX), $idTreeView) $iX -= 1 For $y = 1 To 2 $BidItem[$y]= GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem(StringFormat("[%02d] New Child", $iY), $aidItem[$x]) $iY -= 1 For $z= 1 To 2 GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem(StringFormat("[%02d] New Child", $iY), $BidItem[$y]) $iY -= 1 Next Next Next _GUICtrlTreeView_Expand($idTreeView) _GUICtrlTreeView_EndUpdate($idTreeView) MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Information", "Sort") _GUICtrlTreeView_Sort($idTreeView) _GUICtrlTreeView_SelectItem($idTreeView, $aidItem[9]) ; Boucle jusqu'à ce que l'utilisateur quitte. Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>Example The tree is now 2 level deep and it is not properly sorted.

Any advices ?

Regards