Browsing/surfing Internet

Im using Autoit script in my yahoo messenger some time's on my desktop, is there anyway that the script is running while im browsing the net without affecting my browser thanks, something like browsing the net while the script still running without affecting my browser. :idiot:

Im using Autoit script in my yahoo messenger some time's on my desktop, is there anyway that the script is running while im browsing the net without affecting my browser thanks, something like browsing the net while the script still running without affecting my browser. :idiot:

You use a script to interact with yahoo messenger... but you don't want it to effect your browser... why would it effect your browser in the first place?

Mind sharing the script?

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

it is just a simple pixelsearch, all chat user send a chat message with a diffent font color like red or green post with smiley, mouseonclick and type Warning! bright font colors are not allowed in this room and Smiley.. mouseonclick on Send button.

When i need to browse in the internet, I should pause toggle or exit the script so that it cant scan the colors of what im browsing and start typing what is on the situation.

Either do as you said and make it NOT run the function when your messenger window doesn't have focus, or use only ControlSend() and ControlClick() instead of Send, and while in your pixelsearch loop, specify the HWND of the messenger window so it only searches for the colors in the messenger window. It's possible that it can still run correctly without focus to the messenger without interrupting your web browsing.

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

Either do as you said and make it NOT run the function when your messenger window doesn't have focus, or use only ControlSend() and ControlClick() instead of Send, and while in your pixelsearch loop , specify the HWND of the messenger window so it only searches for the colors in the messenger window. It's possible that it can still run correctly without focus to the messenger without interrupting your web browsing.

Sir thank you i'll try it, but im confuse about HWND if i specify window?title? it only searches colors for that window? correct me if im mistaken i also confuse how specify the window should i use the tool? it can be seen if i use the window info tool?

and i make try and error how to put HWND in my pixelsearch but the outcome is syntax error

this is the code:

$pixel = PixelSearch( 579, 89, 806, 160, 0xFF0018 [, 0 [, 1 [, MozillaWindowClass]]] )

for example i had to use the script in the mozilla window or browser, and i gonna open a google chrome browser or window does the script will affect googlechrome? and also if i minimize the mozilla with the script and i should do a stuff in my desktap does the script affect it. if not does the script will run or pause if i switch with to another browser?

thanks for the help im very glaid that this forum members are active and shared there knowledge, doing script with autoit make me more explorative. sorry for my bad english.