Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xilibre

Old School Stat Roller

2 posts in this topic

What I need is:

Run Program

Click Roll a Character

Enter Name in Box(Was hoping to have it pick a random name, possibly from a database I've made already to keep rolling and creating new characters, even after I've rolled a good one.)

Click a Race

It will generate your first stats, need to check 6 numbers, vertical, if they are yellow(can be one of many shades of yellow) then they are perfect, if red(still many shades of red) than not perfect. The numbers bounce a round a little, they don't move much, but enough to where they aren't going to be in the exact same spot every time, and the pixels of the numbers always change once rerolled. So I would need to place like 5-10 'pointers' for each stat to determine if the color is Perfect or not. The background besides the stats is black.

So IF 5/6 colors are determined to be -yellow- then, click Finish.

Else, Reroll.

Every once and a while there will be a black screen that pops up with non-readable simple math question images. Clicking anywhere on that screen, besides the right answer, will close the whole program. So I'd like another:

IF: This screen pops up, Loop the whole script back to the beginning.

I've tried to take a crack at this many times, with different types of things. Is this possible to do? Was wondering if I could get a mentor to help me along the way. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

post-74437-0-83367400-1343007922_thumb.p

Everything you need to know about this subject can be found here.