Beginner at Autoit

Ok so this tool attached is like a keypresser for a game called silkroad online. It works fine on the original game, but I am wanting to try it on a private server. The only difference I saw in the source codes (open source) is the task name in the task manager. In the normal game the task is "sro_client" In the private server, the name is MythClient. So I renamed sro_client to MythClient and saved the 3 au3 files but I don't know what to do next. How do you compile those 3 files together to make a working exe like the creator did? I always seem to get this error ingame when I press F6 ingame to start the program. The error I get is below

Line 0 (File location):

$MobPixel=($size[2]-196)/2+14

$MobPixel=($size^ ERROR

Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable.

So if anyone can help me out or tell me the next step that would be great. Also I made sure both original silkroad and the private server do have the same resolution of 1920 x 1080.

Thanks for any help, tips, or advise,

tmann

Edited by Valik

Your question violates the forum rules, and you probably will not receive help on this topic.. Please take the time to read them; knowing and following these rules will make for a more pleasant stay on this forum, and also welcome to it of course!! :)

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.