Auto IT..Best thing.

This is fcking Crazy i mean i am new to this Auto IT but , i am working frm past 2 mnths and its really awesome never had any programming language sort of ... But i am really loving it , though i work in diffrent programming languages... but this auto IT is really nice ,, just bcs its Open Source , Anything u can do .. :| would love to support in near future but since i am new i am understanding all the modules..

Proud to be a Developer :))

Remember : "An Idea is better than Your Work"

thanks to all who helped me a lot in past days .. :)

Thanks & Regards,

G6.

PS : Admins and Moderators, if this is not the place to post this then pls dun mind as m new in this forum. just notify me :)

AutoIt is freeware, but it is not open sourced. Open sourced means the source code is available to the public. That was true back in the early 2000s, but they changed it to being closed sourced. Only developers have the current source code.

If you want to support this language, I suggest you look at unfilled needs, most likely UDFs that no one has produced before. Or updating outdated ones that are no longer supported (I know the Firefox UDF needs some updating). Also, you may want to post some of your work in the example scripts section. This will demonstrate your abilities and other people will point out more efficient ways of doing things.

Hnit: usng IT instd of It givs serios cred dran.

(Same for general AutoIt opensource suggestion btw.)

Remember : "An Idea is better than Your Work"

:huh:

Where is that junk coming from. Can't be Google as its only giving one hit one it ... this topic. (That's with the quotes of course.)

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...