Is There a PixelRectanleSearch() Function?

Zohar

PixelSearch() helps me find 1 Pixel.

But If I want to find a 16x16 pixels according to some image that I got?

It is useful for cases where the toolbar is not regular, and cannot be worked with the _GUICtrlToolbar functions.

Edited by Zohar

Click it of course.

Pleae note that a Toolbar is just one example.

Another example may be click the Minimize button of a window.

(in some applications, for example eMule, using WinSetState(@SW_MINIMIZE) and actually Clicking the Minimize button, gives different results)

So I need a way to do what I asked,

and not some "side solution" that avoids it :)

I wrote a program called Runner. Runner does these image searches as macro command conditions. You can also use a pixel exclusion mask to decide which pixels of the rectangle to check. You can sample an area from the screen and search for a picture inside it, the position image was found is returned to Runner for any use in other macro commands.

To find the image search option in Runner, click the Function context menu, choose macrocreate - edit. On the conditions tab of the Add macro command dialog, on the Type of Condition dropdown choose, find picture on screen. The default Runner hotkey to save an incremental screenshot file is, hold HOME and press PRINT-SCREEN. You crop and save the rectangle from the Examine Screenshot button. I can walk you through the steps over vent or emails or pms.

There is no charge for you to use Runner, tell me the User_Number songersoft returns you and I will provide a key for your system.

Don't want to use Runner?

This looked neat:

but I have enough power to work with without it.

Edited by Xandy

BTW, you made keyboard shortcuts to specific songs?

Any file path, yes. Could easily be a play list of your default media player, custom script, or Runner macro.

Runner looks like an amazing piece of work.

It was the best idea I could think of. Macros became a turn timer with the computer voice announcing to my party when a board/card game (Citadels) player's turn should be over. I could press hotkeys to output a incremental file line of a file to sing lyric files with sam, or anna, output them with the keyboard to send them as text to other programs. Runner wrote some of it's own source code. It's a tool empowering a user/me to use inherent abilities of a computer; to define and execute a step by step process.

I do want it to be useful, thank you.

Edited by Xandy

• 1 year later...